Estate Sale with Copper and other Antiques
All sale items as is, all sales final, cash or debit/credit cards accepted, no personal checks, not responsible for accidents, bring help to load large items
25% off Friday
50% off Saturday
The estate is a British World War II bride’s lifetime collection. Several items have been sent directly from family in England. There is a large collection of hats, copper and pewter (new pewter that can be used for eating), well kept furniture pieces, colored glass, and much more.
She was an artist and there are several original craft pieces as well as original paintings. Several hand painted Christmas items and other unique finds.
Her furniture includes four twin beds (two matching sets of 2), a queen bed, a mid-century modern dining set, and an extra long sofa.
Other items at the beginning of the sale are
- copper bed warmer, kettles, pots, pans, molds, mugs, and more
- milk glass
- black glass
- orange glass slag
- glass pieces in brown, blue, green, clear, red, orange, yellow
- pewter dining sets, goblets, serving dishes and more
- Frankoma Pottery serving dishes
- vintage kitchen utensils
- collectibles from England
- mid century modern chairs (matched pair)
- small recliner
- brass candlesticks (including rare pair with Robin Hood)
- cookie cutters (vintage and unique)
- Folkart and Americana pieces
- hats and hat boxes (with Kangols made in England)
- scarves, shawls, and hand made sweaters
- 1950's sewing machine in wooden cabinet
- ice cream parlor table and chairs
- baskets including trunk, vintage, large, and small
- cast iron bake ware
- redstone-like dish set
- quilt curtains and wall hanging
- nice clothes fitting size 4-6 petite
- gently used purses in various sizes
- original paintings from Pat Clarke, Mary Lou McLagan, and other talented artist as well as authentic signed reproductions from Bob Holloway and others
and much, much more.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!