Very nice little Glendale home with a true eclectic mix of great stuff including some killer jewelry and nice native american southwest items.
HALF OFF EVERYTHING SUNDAY & $5 fillabag sale at 1pm!!!
Line Numbers are available at the front porch when the address posts at 9:00 am on Friday.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF NEIGHBORS!!
ENTRY WILL BE LIMITED!
This lady gave it her all in collecting! She dealt in antiques and mamma-mia did she do a great job! Come by to see this great lot of stuff!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3122.
- 14 kt Gold Jewelry
- Several Sterling Jewelry pieces
- Antique Costume Jewelry and other nice antique pieces
- Some Danish Sterling pieces as well
- Matching Modern Chrome and glass Ello Shelving / Drawer units
- Modern Red patterned sofa and matching chair
- Old Lodge style furniture including tables, planters and other pieces
- Old Farmhouse Table
- Metal and glass Mid-Century Modern cart
- Old Metal Windmill
- Tons of bottles of all kinds and eras
- Some smaller architectural pieces
-Very nice Art Embroidery
- Old wood trunks
- Wood Trap Coffee Table
- Old Posters including some old maps and some Football Cardinals items
- Some Tools
- Retro Blonde curved Dresser Bedroom set
- Floral Chair
- 1835 Hand colored lithograph bird illustration
- Original Audubon bird prints
- Worlds Fair Spoons and glass trays (one framed)
- Fantastic folk art type furniture
- Metal Shelving
- Large old craftsman style dry sink
- Large Pie Pantry
- Old Flower bins grain bins made of tin
- Southwest and Native American items and vintage souvenirs
- Blue and Green Glass
- Vintage Christmas as well as newer items
- Vintage Kitchen stuff
- Coat Racks
- Ugh...So much in this house!!!! Holy smokes!! CHECK OUT THE PICS!
We have two sales within blocks of each other! Come see us both! The other address will be posted at 9am friday!