OUTDOORS & ECLECTIC are among the Features in this Fantastic So. City Sale
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 1pm
9am to 1pm
9am to 1pm
This will be a CASH ONLY sale. Sorry, but there will be no exceptions. If you are not prepared to handle a cash only situation, you will need to go to an ATM. We will hold items up to an hour if you need to go get cash. We have never taken credit/debit cards. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but are advising you up front of this cash only situation.
Hours are as follows...
- on Wednesday , line numbers at 8am, doors open at 9am, close at 1pm
- on Thursday, doors open at 9am, close at 1pm
- on Friday, doors open at 9am, close at 1pm
Our pricing structure will be as follows...
Our first day, Wednesday, prices will be firm.
On our second day, Thursday, prices will be 25% off
On our last day, Friday, prices will be 50% off
You will have until 1pm Friday to pick up any large purchases made up until then.
Remember we are a cash only sale and that will strictly be adhered to with this sale.
This promises to be a fun sale. It is unusual that we have a sale this big in the middle of the week, but it is the only time we could fit this one in.
The owners have moved to Florida and took whatever they could fit in their car and headed out of town. They left us with a house full to empty out. The house has already sold so we are under a deadline to get this house emptied.
The highlights listed below hardly begin to describe everything that we will be offering in this wonderful sale. But, lets give it a shot . . .
- We have a small amount of women's clothing but will be featuring a couple of high end purses including one Coach.
- We will be selling a couple of fur pieces.
- We will have quite a few fishing lures and fishing accessories.
- Autographed items include Ted Nugent, Dick Butkis, the original women from "League of their Own" and Jim Hart
- A little bit of county western motif
- A fair amount of women's costume jewelry
- Several pieces of taxidermy
- Gun accessories including a gun cleaning kit and a couple of scopes (no guns)
- Lots of kitchen utensils and accessories
- An antique GE electric fan
- A unique sofa sleeper that features a twin bed
- Some great bar ware and bar accessories
- A few sports related items
- Lots of outdoor items including a wrought iron table, a newer bbq pit, pavers, bricks and rocks, an outdoor fire pit, lots of pots and plants and a couple of really nice fountains
- A shed full of accessories for the yard including shovels, rakes, a Craftsman push mower, a Toro trimmer, gas cans, edgers etc
- Two wood sculptures including a bear and an eagle
- White wicker furniture ideal for a covered patio or three seasons room
- A concrete bench
- A bird bath
- A flat screen TV
- Lots of beautiful framed pictures & prints
- A garage full of great garage stuff including high end ladders, electric table saws, a drill press, roll around tool boxes, lots of hand tools and lots of hardware
Remember, we are firm on Wednesday, 25% off on Thursday and half priced on Friday. Make sure you put this one on your list, everybody. There will be some great bargains going out the door.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!