On 12-1, we added a few photos. Please note, that the last three photos of this listing shows several tables jammed packed and piled high with small tools, hand tools and other garage items. Please be advised, that all items on the tables shown in these three photos will be priced at $1.00 each on the first day. The 25% daily discounts will still apply as the sale progresses. This is a huge deal. There are literally 1000's of several types of screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, ratchets, hammers etc.
What a sale we have for you with this one...
When we promote a sale, we always try to come up with a type of “Theme” or a so called “draw' to promote in order to make the sale more appealing and attract people to the sale. Well, this sale has several so called “THEMES” and I don't know where to start.
First off, This is the Estate of BOB “DUB” CROUCH, an icon in the Bluegrass Recording field. We hope to draw the collectors and followers of Bluegrass music. “DUB” Crouch has several recordings in the Bluegrass field and we have many of his artifacts and recordings for sale. This includes sealed albums, clothing items such as Mens & Womens boots (including Tony Lama and other name brands), shoes, cowboy hats (including Stetson and other name brands), ties, high end suit coats, jackets, etc. We will have older issues of Bluegrass publications, a few older string instruments and other items from the music field.
Another so called “THEME” to this sale is the fact that the Crouch's were in the grocery store business for several decades. We have several artifacts from those days including older large jars, wooden boxes, butcher coats and aprons, a large meat scale, a vintage HOWE safe with combination, several pricing stamp guns, and a Penny Floor Scale with Fortune.
As you look through the photos, it is obvious that the late Mrs. Crouch collected glassware. Fenton was her favorite. But all of the other brands are there too. And loads of it... All in great condition and some very rare pieces. Just to name a few, there is Dugan, Imperial, Royal Ruby, Depression, Milk Glass, Fluted & Hobnail, bowls, vases, cake stands and on and on. The Carnival glass collection is spectacular and includes a lot of Marigold and Amberina of several styles. This is a very elegant collection covering several styles, some signed pieces, some hand painted pieces, and several colors and designs.
The “THEMES” continue in several other areas such as...
POCKET KNIVES - We have a collection of over 100
SMOKING PIPES - Pipes of al types
TOOLS – A HUGE assortment of tools, both name brand and off brand. At the time of this posting, the garage was not yet laid out. But by sale date, there will be several tables in the garage jammed packed with every tool imaginable.
And to babble on here, I will note some other highlights of this sale item by item. And this is just a partial list...
- A newer Cub Cadet Riding Mower / rear bagging system / Hydrostatic Drive / LT 1045 (46” Cut)
- A new 8000 watt Generator (EXL 8000)
- Loads of Costume Jewelry (Not yet Pictured as is it off premises being priced)
- Meat Clevers
- 6 & 8 Gallon Stoneware Crocks
- Bombay style Bedroom Set
- 2 Seth-Thomas Mantel Clocks
- Sessions Kitchen Clock
- Quite a bit of sewing items
- WWII Bayonet
- Cane Sword
- Corning Ware
- Shaving Items
- Lots of Womens Shoes
- An Antique Oak Wall Phone
- Tons of Bar Stuff including Beer Lights, Trays, Ash Trays, Beer Signs
- Bar Stools
- Several Electronics including a Peavey Amp, Scanners, Stereos, etc.
- Police clothing and supplies including Night Sticks, Handcuffs, Holsters, etc,
- Starting Pistols
- Quite a bit of excellent Kitchen Ware
- A Key Cutting Machine
- Older Electric Fans
- Stanley Planes
- Older Fishing Equipment including Rods, Lores, Tackle and Tackle Boxes
- Older Vices
- Atomic Light Fixtures
- Never Used Older WEST BEND Cooker
- Power Tools
- Ladders & step Stools
- Schauer 2800 Battery Charger
- Plumbing and Electrical Supplies
- Lawn Furniture including a full EXPANDED METAL Table & Chair set.
- Chain Saw
- A wde selection of adult movies including older 8mm, VHS, and current DVD's
- Several large Mirror sections
- Various Oil Lamps
- A couple of nice Cedar Chests
- Hundreds & hundreds of Keys... Many older ones
- Some great Curio Cabinets and display cases
- A full 1980's Dining Room Set