Neat old full Creve Coeur estate by MoModerne
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 3pm
Cash, or Charge ($5 surcharge per $100 spent for credit cards - No Minimum), with proper Identification.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW REQUIRING ID WITH CREDIT CARD PURCHASES AND WE MUST TAKE A PHOTO OF ID WITH CREDIT CARD AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
We usually have help for loading unless noted.
All items in sale are photographed after set-up. These items are owned by the client up to and until the opening of the sale, and could be removed without notice. As a known and reputable estate sale company, we do our best to make sure all items photographed are included in the sale, but we cannot control what our clients do, and hope you can understand when these things happen. Thank you.
By attending the sale you understand that you are relieving MoModerne of any responsibility of any accidents on the premises.
Always, Thank you so much for attending our sales. Some sales are logistically difficult. But, what makes it easier is nice pleasant people like 99% of our customers. And we appreciate you all. But that 1% who drive on neighbors lawns, crash into other customers cars, talk negatively about everything while waiting to enter the sale, park in front of driveways… those people we would appreciate simply staying home.
line numbers at 8
Wow! What a cool estate, Terry Ziegelman (now with Dreamworks), loads of original art!
Still setting up! Lots more photos to come...
- 2006 Single 18 Foot John Boat made of aluminum with trailer
- Nail art table probably Marc Studios
- killer sumptuary art chair made of wood! Holds a full size adult!
- Mid-Century Modern Nail wall art
- Patrick Nagel Prints framed
- Danish modern style retro dining table wtih 6 chairs
- TONS of original art: see the pics!
- Newer low white matching sofas
- Some framed original modern art paintings
- "men's" magazines including playboy and ahem, more.
- Sealed Corning ware and other pyrex dishes UNUSED
- LOTS of household and other items
- Old River Maps from the midwest
- fantastic Disney apparel
- lots of fishing poles and reels
- catering gear???!!!
- Fine art ephemera
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!