estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8am to 4pm
8am to 4pm
8am to 11am
Our business is built on 4 core principles RICH in Ozark Mountain Heritage;
Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Honesty.
These core values are carried through our sales as well. Both our Clients and Customers love the way we do business.
Here are a few things that are important:
- We appreciate our clients and customers. We are thankful for your support for our small business.
- NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- All items are sold “AS IS”, “WHERE-IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN.”
- There are no guarantees given by Estate Solutions or the client we are representing, so
please test any electronics or items with moving parts before purchasing.
- We are happy to help you load out large items, if we are able, however, please have a plan B, if we cannot.
- Be able to pick up big items by 2:00 PM on Saturday.
- Estate Solutions, nor our clients, are responsible for loss or accidents.
- We do not give out prices over the phone, text, or email.
- No early-bird sales/pre-sales.
- Sometimes, for lack of space or safety, we will have to limit the amount of
people inside the home. That is our call.
- Items pictured may be in different places by sale day.
- We can hold your items for up to 30 minutes on the sale day at the sale site.
~~VERY IMPORTANT! - Please do not block driveways, streets, or mailboxes,
We look forward to catching up with you and seeing you at the sale !
**We accept Cash, Checks, and Credit/Debit cards ( with no fees attached )**
This is a very cute older home that has a lot of hidden treasures. There are some vintage, like-new and even some new items through out the home. There is a beautiful antique mantle clock that has an alarm build into it. A large deer mount along with a crappie mount (impress your friends with your hunting skills). There is a beautiful vintage bedroom set. There is a very nice gun cabinet. There is a nice wooden desk that is very sturdy. There are some baseball and football champion rings along with some smaller women's rings. Some baseball and football trading cards. A kitchen full of everything that you need to fill your kitchen up with. Since we are inside Springfield City limits, masked ARE REQUIRED and we ask to keep with the social distancing. Please come on by and see what you can find (bring a friend even). We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!