Fantastic Collectibles Estate Sale of Auction Hoarder by MoModerne
Cash, or Charge ($5 surcharge per $100 spent for credit cards - No Minimum), with proper Identification.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW REQUIRING ID WITH CREDIT CARD PURCHASES AND WE MUST TAKE A PHOTO OF ID WITH CREDIT CARD AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
We usually have help for loading unless noted.
All items in sale are photographed after set-up. These items are owned by the client up to and until the opening of the sale, and could be removed without notice. As a known and reputable estate sale company, we do our best to make sure all items photographed are included in the sale, but we cannot control what our clients do, and hope you can understand when these things happen. Thank you.
By attending the sale you understand that you are relieving MoModerne of any responsibility of any accidents on the premises.
Always, Thank you so much for attending our sales. Some sales are logistically difficult. But, what makes it easier is nice pleasant people like 99% of our customers. And we appreciate you all. But that 1% who drive on neighbors lawns, crash into other customers cars, talk negatively about everything while waiting to enter the sale, park in front of driveways… those people we would appreciate simply staying home.
NO LINE NUMBERS
This house is packed! There's tons of stuff, and while there are no bad smells, there was definitely a cat living here at one time! This lady bought from auctions over and over again. In a good fun way and her little collection is just great. I hope you need something because it's here!
- Red fabric sofa
- GOBS of halloween including the large Spirit Scary displays with rubber babies, monsters, gargoyles, skulls and more! TONS OF BLOOD! Come and get it. such cool and scary stuff
- lots of christmas
- Tons of newer halloween displays
- All clothing, L and M with size 9 shoes
- massive amount of higher end Barbie dolls and characters
- TONS of Beanie babies and other stuffed animals
- LOTS of toys
- I have never seen so many vintage kitchenware dishes and items
- But I have REALLY never seen so many DVDs and VHS. It's a ton!!
- Old Mason Jars and milk bottles
- Yard tools
- Power Tools
- Nice newer carved wood furniture bedroom set
- A christmas tree fully set up and ready to go!
- Grill doesn't work. $20
- Bar height Dining table wtih stool chairs
- Lots of glass cabinets, curio and other wise
- Hutch cabinets
- Prints framed
- Newer Dressers
- Did I mention halloween?
- Piano, $100
- Lots of ktichenware of all kinds
- here be DVDs Matey!
- Celestron Telescope
- Killer black old antique buffet
- Wood curio wall hung shelving
- Couple Flatscreen TVs
- SO MUCH MORE! There's so much in the basement! We opened 95 boxes of miscellaneous! Even Tubs are for sale $4 each
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!