Estate Sale of the Kirk and Doug Haynes Trust
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
9am to 4pm
12pm to 4pm
• All sales are final – sold as is where is! No credits or refunds given.
• Forms of payment: Cash, checks and cards. NO FEE ON ANY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD. (as of 08.12.2018)
• Loading is the responsibility of the buyer. PLEASE BRING HELP.
• All purchases must be removed from the property at least one hour prior to the close of business on the last day of sale.
• All sales inside MS are subject to 7% MS sales tax unless a valid resale certificate is given to the cashier AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
• NO SALES TAX charged on estate sales conducted inside the states of TN or AR unless required by government agencies.
• No prices given out prior to the sale.
• No items sold prior to the sale.
• Telephone purchases will be accepted after all customers in line have entered the property. CUSTOMERS AT THE SALE have priority over telephone sales.
• No children. No pets. No large purses. No food or drink.
• We are not responsible for accidents and / or valuables left on the premises.
• HAVE FUN!
• THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
LAST DAY TO OWN A PIECE OF DELTA HISTORY!
FOUR HOURS ONLY - TODAY - SUNDAY OCTOBER 28
NOON UNTIL 4 PM
DOORS CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 4 PM
ALL PURCHASES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY BY 4 PM TODAY!
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
HERE'S A PARTIAL LISTING OF SALE ITEMS
- LOTS of Silverplate
- LARGE SET of Spode Christmas China SOLD
- Cut glass
- LOTS of Fostoria Glass - from cordials to a very LARGE punch bowl
- McCarty Pottery - including beautiful vintage pieces. A MERIGOLD MISS SIGNED PIECE REMAINS!!
- Coalport SOLD
- 20+ Oriental Rugs and runners - All sizes - room size to entry mats A FEW LEFT!
- Piano SOLD
- Antique Living Room Furniture
- Antique Dining Room Furniture
- Antique Sitting Room Furniture
- Antique Cast Iron Hall Tree SOLD
- Great collection of antique walking sticks and canes / MOST SOLD - FEW REMAINING
- Antique Lamps
- Paintings, prints (signed and unsigned) SOME GREAT ONES REMAIN!
- Carroll Cloar signed print
- Shade Steele signed print SOLD
- Vintage Clothing
- Kitchen is full - aprons, cookbooks, utensils and MORE!
- Refrigerator SOLD
- Patio and garden furniture (cast iron and concrete) SOLD
- Antique farm bell SOLD
- Architectural components SOLD
- Antique cast iron posts and decorative pieces SOLD
- Antique cast iron street lamp, 1850 - 1870 / converted from gas to electric
- Antique Millstones (18 - all sizes) SOLD
- Wagon wheels - ONLY TWO REMAINING!
- Topographic maps of the immediate area - 1930's SOLD
- Plantation maps SOLD
- Old books
- Kerosene lamp / converted to electricity
- Decorative art bought in Europe on family travels during the last century
- AND THEN THE GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS!!!
- COME EXPLORE! LAST DAY - DOORS CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 4 PM
PLEASE NOTE: NO SILVER, OR OTHER VERY VALUABLE ITEMS KEPT ONSITE UNTIL DAY OF SALE. THERE IS A SECURITY SYSTEM AND CAMERAS. THE PROPERTY IS PATROLLED REGULARLY BY THE POLICE. KEEP OUT UNTIL SALE DAY PLEASE.
NO EARLY SALES. NO PREVIEWS.
A FEW SURPRISES FOUND YESTERDAY!!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!