Fantastic Franklin Avenue Estate of Sallie and Byron Gough
estate sale•4 day sale •sale is over
4pm to 6pm
8am to 5pm
8am to 4pm
1pm to 4pm
• We accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards, paypal
• 7% MS sales tax will be collected unless you provide a sales tax certificate
• Items are sold "as-is", no warranty is expressed or implied
• Please bring help to load your purchases
• We cannot hold items, it’s not fair to other buyers
• Not responsible for accidents, lost items or items left behind at sale
• Purchased items must be picked up by 4 PM on final day of sale
• Security on premises
• Please do not park in neighbor’s yards
Please wear masks and observe social distancing!
Sallie and Bryon Gough were longtime residents of Laurel. Sallie was employed as a legal secretary and Byron was an executive/engineer with Howard Industries. The couple traveled extensively, and home contains items collected over 3 generations.
Furniture: Eastlake style 3-piece bedroom suite,
Mid-century modern bookcase,
marble top table,
daybed with trundle,
vintage rocking chairs,
cat pics and figurines,
Beatrix Potter collection of books and figurines,
extensive collection of vintage art, war, children’s books including as well as novels,
vintage children’s toys including Mary Poppins doll .
Variety of hand tools,
small power tools,
small tools boxes,
stereo with 8 track player,
stereo with turntable,
See Facebook for sale updates and discounts!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!