ESTATE OF DON AND BOBBIE SWEENEY
• We accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards, paypal
• 7% MS sales tax will be collected unless you provide a sales tax certificate
• Items are sold "as-is", no warranty is expressed or implied
• Please bring help to load your purchases
• We cannot hold items, it’s not fair to other buyers
• Not responsible for accidents, lost items or items left behind at sale
• Purchased items must be picked up by 4 PM on final day of sale
• Security on premises
• Please do not park in neighbor’s yards
PLEASE WEAR MASK AND OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING!
Amazing furniture, great home furnishings and a shop full of tools and yard equipment. Don and Bobbie Sweeney built their home in the 1970’s. Don was a retired crop duster pilot and Bobbie taught swimming lessons at their home and worked in various dress shops in Laurel. Both were avid golfers and members of Dixie Golf.
8’ Table casual/6 cane bottom chairs,
matching sofa and loveseat,
8’ formal dining room table/6 chairs and matching china cabinet,
vintage Duncan Phyfe flip top table,
full size mattresses,
queen adjustable bed with headboard and footboard,
queen bedroom suite, bed with headboard and footboard, mattresses, dresser, chest, 2 side tables,
lane cedar chest,
king bedroom suite including headboard and footboard, mattresses, triple dresser, chest, 2 nightstands,
and room sized/area rugs.
pots and pans,
crystal serving pieces,
Royal Swirl fine china,
Intaglio casual china by Mikasa
Arita fine china by Fukagawa
and other makers.
electric weed eater,
double shop lights,
battery weed eater,
electric hedge trimmer,
outdoor TV antenna,
Sears electric airless sprayer kit,
electric and plumbing supplies,
lawn mower parts,
nuts and bolts,
vintage farm plows,
and old milk can
48”and 50” flatscreen TVs,
Singer sewing machine in cabinet,
Christmas décor, full, queen and king comforter sets,
bed, bath and kitchen linens,
lady’s designer purses,
and much more!
PLEASE BRING HELP TO LOAD LARGE ITEMS!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!