Stover's Auction & Great Finds
April 1st Gallery Auction
Saturday April 1st
Starting early at 4:00pm
Preview is Friday from 1-5pm
And Saturday from 2-4pm
This Auction has multiple Living Partial Estates (name withheld) out of Wilmington & Jacksonville, NC, as well as some great consignments. A large selection of name brand high quality furniture in great condition.
The Wilmington estate has some great furniture, including solid oak entertainment center, Bookshelf, clean recliners, Antique Oak Wash stand, Antique oak table and chairs with matching Antique Oak Buffet, Gorgeous mahogany bedroom set by Kincaid Furniture with dresser, bachelors chest, Highboy chest and rice bed, Oak Jewelry chest, Rocking chairs, stools, various chairs etc, along with a large selection of arts & craft items including wooden backed rubber stamps of all kinds and shapes, die stamp cutouts and much more.
Just picked up some gorgeous furniture from a living estate out of Jacksonville, (name withheld). Beautiful lighted curios, leather lounge chair, awesome electric mantle fireplace, china cabinet, dining table and chairs, two beautiful high boy chests one by White the other by Kincaid, stanley painted secretary chest, beautiful full size headboard, and Bombay four poster bed, as well as a low boy by Harden, console table, gorgeous vintage sideboard and more along with collectibles etc. all will be in the multi-estate sale Saturday April 1st along with other beautiful furniture and collectibles from other estates.
Huge selection of housewares, Collectibles, Waterford Crystal, China, Art, Antique butter Churn, Vintage toys including a red ryder, Marx toys, Vintage Trucks, A Large Old Towne Canoe, Two electric fireplaces, A like new mini fridge, Dryer, Vintage/Retro collectibles, Selection of silverplate including multiple flatware sets, Mid Century modern furniture, Clocks & loads more. There will be many box lots and tray lots to get through all of it in time.
Lots more information coming very soon!!
Auctioneer is: Brian Stover
NCAL#8140 Auction Firm #8178
Auction house number is:
#910-259-0570 Fax is the same.
Brians Number is: #910-443-1374
Auction house address is:
302 South Dickerson St. Burgaw N.C. 28425
Our mailing address is:
1882 Ashton Lake Rd. Burgaw, N.C. 28425
For info on our company, Further Dates, Email, Directions, or to be signed up for our mailer sent out every time we update. Go to our new website www.stoversauction.com
Auction Terms are below:
Terms & Conditions of the Sale:
1. Payment: ONLY! 10% buyers premium on all purchases. Master Card, Visa, Cash. NC state Check must be Pre-Approved No out of state checks accepted.
2. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. Written descriptions & conditions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind. By placing a bid you signify that you have sufficient enough information to bid on the item & except it As-Is upon arrival. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
4. Stover’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 3112.
6. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any raise of bid not commensurate with the value of the item being offered.
7. Absentee Bidders No mailed payments please. We will send an invoice to you after the sale and your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount within 24 hours of invoicing. You do not need to contact us after receiving the invoice. Your account will be charged automatically. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or invoicing..
8. All sales are subject to NC and Pender County sales tax of 6.75%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must possess a valid tax-exempt number. Stover’s Auction Gallery must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. Please call to setup a fax of the documentation in advance of the auction.
9. Bidding on any articles indicates acceptance of these terms. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, Stover’s Auction Gallery at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due here under and incidental damages.
10. All items sold in whatever order we see fit.
11. If you have any questions please contact our staff.
12. We follow all Federal Firearms Rules and Regulations.
13. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Stover’s Auction Gallery and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Stover’s Auction Gallery, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of NC.