Everything must go, down sizing Blue Moon Estate Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 2pm
12pm to 3pm
Only a certain number of people will be allowed in at one time.
NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING THE SALE!!!
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D. (There is an additional 3% service fee for credit and debt. transactions)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50 (your bid MUST be at least 60 % of the asking price), please ask for a bid sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased, by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. ((( PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HELP))) as our employees usually do not help load large items. If you require help moving furniture, we can provide that service for a fee.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before. We will give out numbers 30 mins before the doors open.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food,drinks, or pets into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) As a courtesy, please do not block the neighbors driveways.
11) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming sales: click on "ASK A QUESTION" and REQUEST TO BE ADDED TO OUR EMAIL LIST!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Stay tuned for pictures, coming soon
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!