We are pleased to be bringing another interesting and lovely estate tag sale to you in the Cedars of Chapel Hill (300 Cedar Club Drive, which is the Davidson Building - PARK IN THE PARKING LOT IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING - LOOK FOR THE "TAG SALE" SIGN) on November 5 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.) and November 6 (12 p.m. - 3 p.m.).
Remember to obey local speed limits, park politely & keep the noise down before the sale.
Highlights of this sale:
- lovely oak bookcase
- antique Handel lamp with Tropical Sunset shade
- original OOB under glass by Benson Bond Moore (1928)
- Ekornes Stressless chair with footstool (best for small-to-medium framed person)
- antique English painted & glazed Phoenix Ware art pottery by Forresters
- LOTS OF JEWELRY! see photos
- Gorham Fairfax sterling silver flatware - no monogram
- large Chinese wool rug
- vintage sheet music
- china & crystal, including partial sets of Lenox Poppies on Blue, Noritake Conservatory, & Thomas' Queen Louise
- clothing & accessories, including a Saks cashmere coat, petite sz. 8
- down filled sofa
- lingerie chest (semanier) by Jamestown Sterling
- two nice drop-front secretaries (one regular size - the other a great smaller space-saving size)
- Henredon bedroom furniture
- Kindel bedroom furniture
- kitchen (toaster oven, microwave, misc.)
- lots more - see photos
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2196.
Thanks as always to our shoppers and clients.