Save the date for another beautiful Cedars sale in Chapel Hill - Saturday, March 25 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.) and Sunday, March 26 (12 p.m. - 3 p.m.).
We will be offering lovely home furnishings, sterling silver, antique china, and lots of nice jewelry and vintage clothing.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/22/2017 (56-139-3:49:44 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (81-54).
A sample of what's in the sale:
- several pieces of Henkel Harris furniture, including a cherry lingerie chest, bachelor's chest, and mahogany dining room table with leaves
- 99-piece set of Wallace Grand Baroque sterling silver flatware, plus other silver.
- Wallace Baroque silver plated tea set (with Baroque tray)
- Copeland Spode Rose Briar china set
- cut glass, including a beautiful signed Tuthill bowl.
- other nice furniture, including a set of ten matching dining room chairs, side table, tv stand, Ethan Allen dresser with mirror, double sized bed, pie crust tea table, computer desk, and more
- vintage Sligh desk with leather top
- framed New Orleans Jazz poster (1977), signed etchings and engravings, etc.
- framed & signed Charles Fazzino 3D limited edition - Washington DC
- SO VERY MUCH nice vintage and contemporary clothing - nice material, size is small/petite . If you wear a size XS/S, this is the sale for you! We have silk dresses, cashmere sweaters, wool sweaters, coats, etc. Nice sweaters in every color of the rainbow. Some of the vintage clothes have Made in USA with Union labels, some from France or Italy.
- Ladies' accessories: gloves, handbags, and scrumptious vintage hats (Italy, USA, Switzerland).
- Shoes size 8 narrow (one pair is 8AAAA).
- books (not a ton, but some)
- JEWELRY - see photos - lots of sterling silver!
- flat screen tv, radios, computer desk
- additional items not pictured
Please park BEHIND the 300 building on Pine Needle Drive, and drive slowly in the Cedars neighborhood.
Thank you to our shoppers (and wonderful clients).