*Blue Moon Sale in Quail Hollow Area With Many Treasures*
Always excited to see all of our customers again but there are some guidelines to follow for everyone's safety.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO THE SALE
6 FEET SOCIAL DISTANCING IS ALSO REQUIRED
WE'LL HAVE A HAND WASHING STATION AND/OR HAND SANITIZER AVAILABLE
IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN AROUND SOMEONE WHO IS, PLEASE DONT COME TO THE SALE.
Thank you for coming to the sale!
***PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR ON THE GRASS***
Terms and Conditions:
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) WITH PROPER I.D.
*We do not charge a fee for using a card*
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring help to load any large items purchased
2) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss being sold if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave an offer on any item over $50, please ask for an offer sheet. If you put an offer on an item, please honor your offer if your offer is the highest.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before. There will be a sign-up sheet put out before the beginning of the sale on each day of the sale. Buyers will enter according to their position on the sign-up sheet.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
11) Homeowner and Blue Moon Estate Sales are not responsible for accidents.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
This is a WONDERFUL sale that you should not miss!
Pair of Ello china/curio cabinets
Ello dining table and chairs
2 La Barge accent tables
Persian Kashan area rug 6'7 x 9'7
Wicker porch furniture
George Foreman's autograph
Vintage dresser, chest of drawers and nightstands
Lots of costume jewelry
So much more!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!