Deco in Davidson - Downsizing Sale by Caring Transitions
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
5pm to 7pm
9am to 1pm
PHYSICAL ESTATE SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Previews, presales, and price inquiries are not available prior to the start of the sale.
2) Numbers will be handed out 30 minutes prior to the start of the sale on the first day only.
3) The number of buyers in the house at any one time may be limited at our discretion.
4) We gladly accept CASH and CREDIT CARDS with I.D. (Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover). Minimum credit card purchase is $20. NO CHECKS will be accepted.
5) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Examine your purchases carefully. Electronics are not guaranteed to be in working order. NO REFUNDS will be given.
6) BUYERS are responsible for removal of all items purchased by the close of the sale.
7) Please have ADEQUATE HELP to pack and load purchases in your vehicle. Caring Transitions of Lake Norman personnel are PROHIBITED from moving furniture and/or large items for customers.
8) Small children must be under parental supervision at all times, or you may be asked to leave the sale.
9) Neither Caring Transitions of Lake Norman nor the homeowner are liable for accidents or injuries while on the premises.
10) If anyone is caught stealing, the police will be called.
11) NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR PETS will be allowed into the house.
12) NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS are available during the sale.
Please remember you are in a private home and it should be treated as such. The same courtesy should be extended to the neighbors by not blocking the street or blocking their driveways.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAPPY SHOPPING WITH CARING TRANSITIONS OF LAKE NORMAN!
DECO IN DAVIDSON – Downsizing Sale by Caring Transitions
May 16th – 5:00pm to 7:00pm (Thursday)
May 17th – 9:00am to 1:00pm (Friday)
Please note the different hours for us ~ this is not our usual sale!!
This original Davidson 2000 square foot home, built in 1963 has some amazing treasures for all you MCM and Deco fans! The owner has sold the home and it will likely be torn down by the new owners. We are selling MCM lighting fixtures, lamps and wall clocks, a 1960’s GE Oven, even a 1950’s obstetrics exam table and a kitchen sink!
Here’s a sample of what you will find when we open at 5:00pm on May 16th!!
Art Deco “Waterfall” bedroom furniture (bed frame, vanity, wardrobe, nightstand) from 1920’s
Mid-Century Modern blue/green upholstered sofa
MCM coffee table
Stereo cabinet – phonograph doesn’t work, but radio does
Bold Haitian paintings purchased in 1970’s in Port-au-Prince market
1960’s Rocket Lamp radio
Vintage Bark cloth curtain panels
Kimberly Rd/McConnell framed print
Frigidaire washer & dryer
Mid-Century Modern lamps and light fixtures
MCM electric wall-clocks
Hundreds of DVD’s
Fallstaff beer advertising tins
Vintage Craftsman green metal wheelbarrow
Antique hand made area rug (room size)
Corner curio cabinet
Weber outdoor grill
Garden tools, pots, décor
Pauley’s Island hammock
Multi-option GE microwave
Disney Big Little Books
Vintage end table
Liberty Blue – Independence Hall – 4 plates
Homer Laughlin Virginia Rose china
….and much more as we continue to unpack treasures in this home!!
Contact: Keri Wass
NC Auction Firm License: #9921
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!