1/2 PRICE OR MORE UNTIL TWO
estate sale•1 day sale •sale is over
8am to 2pm
Not a lot of rules at my sales. Come, have fun and look. We only require that you do not pull any tags unless you are 100% certain you are buying that item. This is necessary to keep all items available to other potential buyers. We do not allow you to carry or hoard items for the same reason. It is not fair to the owners or other shoppers.
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3.My staff WILL try to help you load your big or heavy items but you may have to come back when the rush is over. (I am older than I used to be so I appreciate it if you can arrange to bring help to load.) We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load. We usually have ample boxes and clean wrapping paper.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask.
6. There will be no discounts at all on Saturday.
This will be a one day sale of the contents of this Brier Creek home. It is a smaller sale but full of nice antiques. We will be posting more details and photos but plan on coming for another everything has to go sale.
|PINE HUCTH, c. 1880, PA OR OHIO|
|CHERRY DROP LEAF TABLE, AMERICAN,C. 1840|
|CAST IRON TOY CAR, CIRCA 1930|
|CAST IRON TOY TRUCK, C.1930|
|CAST IRON DUMP TRUCK, C. 1930|
|CARNIVAL GLASS VASE|
|GOOD COSTUME JEWELERY|
|COLLECTION OF 19TH CENTURY IRONSTONE|
|PAINTING OF APPLE ORCHID|
|PAIR OF EARLY ARM CHAIRS|
|EMPIRE SIDE CHAIRS, C. 1860|
|SET OF ENGLISH STERLING SPOONS|
|FOLK ART PAINTED DOUGH BOWL|
|SALT GLAZED MOLDED PITCHER,C.1920|
|SHAKER #3 ROCKER, C. 19TH CENTURY, MOUNT LEBANON 95,|
|MAHOGANY VENEERED MIRROR, 19TH CENTURY|
|PAINTING BY SUZANNE GUSZOZA|
|CHILDS ROCKER, MODERN BY NICHOLS AND STONE|
|WASHSTAND AS IS|
|COLLECTION OF DOUGH BOWLS|
|PAIR OF END TABLES|
|VICTORIAN ROCKING CHAIR, C.1885|
|SALT GLAZE JUG|
|APOTHOCARY CHEST, C.19TH CENTURY|
|CARNIVAL GLASS COMPOTE|
|ENCAUSTIC PAINITNG OF HORSES, BY SUSAN HARRIS 1966|
|PAINTING OF WOMEN|
|WATERCOLOR OF A FARMHOUSE, BY CLARENCE WRIGHT|
|REPRODUCTION DISPLAY SHELF|
|CHEST OF DRAWERS|
|SEVERAL BOXES OF VINTAGE CHRISTMAS STUFF|
|PAIR OF WINDSOR CAPTAINS CHAIRS|
|KITCHEN AID MIXER|
|PINE HUCTH, c. 1880|
|THREE MAJOLICA PLATES|
|DROP LEAF TABLE, C.1850|
|EARLY STORAGE BOX|
|EARLY BLANKET CHEST|
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!