Fantastic Blue Moon Estate Sale Durham, Furniture, Art, Collectibles, and Smalls.
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable on the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
4) Buyer is responsible for the removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place the item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
11) We do not honor any written Sign-Up lists.
We Provide Numbers our Staff brings the day of the Sale. (Approx. 1 hour Prior to opening the Sale)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Face coverings or masks will now be required at sales due to changes in regulations.
We will be having sales in accordance with the state & CDC guidelines.
Social Distancing will be enforced inside & outside of the home via Six Feet per Customer
Our Staff will be wearing face masks & there will be a "Wash Station" available in the Kitchen.
Please do not all show up at 9:00 am.
Numbers will be given out at 8:00 am
Due to state regulations, there is a limit of how many customers can be in the house at one time. This should typically not be an issue
after the first half hour or so of sales, but please be patient while waiting to enter and remain 6 feet apart in the yard.
Fantastic Vintage and Antique Furniture
Bench Made Four Poster Solid Wood King Bed
Dining Room Table Empire Style with chairs
High Boy Dresser
Dresser from Johnson Furniture Company Lovely Veneer
Large Dresser Vintage
Vintage Dresser with pull out shelf
Mahogany Corner Cupboard from White Furniture in Mebane
Antique Chest Solid Walnut
Slate Top General Store Spool Cabinet Antique
Cannonball Antique Bed very nice
Signed Prints from Robert Tuckwiller
English Pub Table and Chairs
Mid Century Chairs Pair
Lots of Great Vintage Costume Jewelry
Many Sterling and Gemstone Vintage Rings
Large Map of the USA (pictured on twin bed)
Floor Lamps Vintage
Table Lamps Vintage
Large Vintage Oval Mirror
Cast Iron Cookware
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!