Exceptional Blue Moon Estate Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
12pm to 2pm
Thank you for shopping Blue Moon! Don't forget to join our rewards program! Build Points ~ Get Coupons ~ Save Money
In light of current events, our team has been hard at work implementing processes to keep our clients, customers and staff safe.
We will allow only a small number of people into the home at a time. Please practice social distancing inside and outside the home.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE SALE. We will have hand sanitizer on hand.
* PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR ON THE GRASS *
Terms and Conditions:
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D for up to $300, and CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS for purchases for items over $10
* We do not charge a fee for using a card *
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring help to load any heavy or large items purchased at the sale.
2) We do not allow the use of any sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. Once the sold sticker is placed, you are then obligated to purchase that item. Please do not hoard items to weed through later.
We have sold tags if you wish to purchase large items. Please write your name and phone number on the sold tag. Then, remove the bottom portion of the perforated tag.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. All items are sold AS IS. You are welcome to test the working condition of electronic items on site. We do not make guarantees regarding the operational or cosmetic condition of items sold and do not offer refunds.
3) You may MAKE AN OFFER on items priced over $50. Ask the manager for an offer sheet. The offer may be up to 40% off of the asking price. We will call to inform you if you have the highest offer. You must pay for the item before we open on the last day of the sale, and pick up or arrange a time to pick up your item(s) at that time.
4) Unless a prior arrangement has been made, buyers are responsible for the removal of large items. If you plan on purchasing a large or heavy item, please bring help, as Blue Moon employees are not available to load challenging items. Purchased items must be removed from the property prior to the final two hours of the last day of the sale.
5) If anyone is caught stealing, the proper authorities will be contacted.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before. We will provide a sign-in sheet each day, prior to the opening of the sale. When the sale starts, shoppers will enter according to their position on the sign-in sheet.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy it, please place the item back where you found it. You are also welcome to give the item to an employee, and they will return it to its original location.
8) Please be careful while shopping. If you break or damage an item, you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please respect the property. Do not bring food or drinks into the home, and do not leave trash in undesignated areas.
10) We do not do "pre-sales" or provide pricing information prior to the start of a sale.
11) Please be aware. Blue Moon Estate Sales, nor homeowners, are responsible for accidents.
12) Public restrooms will not be available at the sale.
13) As a courtesy, please do not block the neighbors driveways or mailboxes.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun, and happy hunting!
Don't forget to join our rewards program! Build Points ~ Get Coupons ~ Save Money
We will allow only a small number of people into the home at a time.
Please practice social distancing inside and outside the home.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE SALE.
We will have hand sanitizer on hand.
This is a perfect sale for those of you that are ready to redecorate or add a perfect accent to any room. You will find High End Furniture, Exceptional Home decor, Appliances and so much more! Items include:
Sierra Tifton II green leather sofa
Sierra Tifton II green leather chair and ottoman
19th Century reproduction Musketeer lamps with silk shantung shades
Bronze Scribe statue on marble base
Broyhill end tables
Hemingway's Armoire Paris Collection by Thomasville Furniture
Sofa Table with green marble top, Casa Bique
Bristol Yew Serpentine Cabinet
Antique Breakfast Table with 4 chairs
High Poster Bed with Flame Finials, River Roads by Thomasville
Upholstered Club Chairs x 2
Bedside Tables with marble top, River Roads by Thomasville
Dresser with marble top, River Roads by Thomasville
Mahogany Lingerie Chest by Crescent
Solid Teakwood hand carved bar
Scott Thomas Low Boy Chest
Halstead TV Console
Oval beveled glass mirror with gold frame
Round 48” Table with walnut finish and 4 walnut finish upholstered chairs
Medium oak workstation with left handed return
Medium oak four drawer computer credenza with overhead storage
TV Table/Cabinet, black finish
Patio set with 6 chairs
Rattan Swivel Rocking chair with matching ottoman
Accent table lamp
Carved back, Sheraton style armchair by Southwood
Lladro Clown Figurine "In Love" 14" tall
Paisley Cat ceramic figurine 6 1/2 " tall
Millefiori hand blown Murano glass clown figurines (several)
Metal sculpture “The Camera Guy”
Hand crafted paper mache Venetian carnival character figurines
Gruppo Dei Quattro Italian Porcelain clowns
Russian Khokloma style Firebird punchbowl with 8 serving cups
A variety of Bronze figurines
Pair of plush velour sofa pillows purple with beaded fringe
Custom framed Artwork "Spirit of '76"
Artwork “Maine Morn” original print on canvas
Large custom framed artwork "Islamorada", 40" X 48"
Donald Draggoo Interiors Cherry Cocktail Table
Large Cloisonne floor vase (2) from Kent Gallery, San Francisco
Black wrought iron and brass fireplace hearth guard
Brass nautical clock
Vase, Birch Vessel White Trees, by Bernard Katz
Italian Art Glass Compote Bowl and Candle Holders
Nordic Track Recumbent Bike
More detail and photos to come
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!