Lillard Moving Sale
moving sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
10am to 2pm
Terms and Conditions:
1. CASH, APPROVED CHECK WITH ID, DEBIT OR CREDIT
2. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF YOUR PURCHASES. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HELP.
3. ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS IS" AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL - ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS/NO REFUNDS.
4. WE'VE GOT THIS! ESTATE SALES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS.
5. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAY OR OTHER DRIVEWAYS IN NEIGHBORHOOD. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY EARLIER ADVERTISEMENTS.
7. EARLY ENTRY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
8. RESERVE RIGHT TO LIMIT NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
9. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP BY END OF SALE.
10. NO PRICES GIVEN PRIOR TO SALE.
11. NO GUNS, STERLING, GOLD, OR MONEY ON PREMISES OUTSIDE OF SALE HOURS.
12. IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, SIGN-UP SHEET WILL BE OUT ONE HOUR PRIOR TO SALE.
The lathe and drill press are still available, so stop on in and make an offer. We're making deals and taking offers (reasonable). Miscellaneous small hand tools, kitchen items, tables, Christmas angels - for that last minute decorating, and other items left for sale. We'll be there from 10a - 2p. Look forward to seeing you...
Even with the rainy weather, we had a busy day. Woodtek 15" planer, Woodtek jointer, Jet air filtration system, Delta Unifence saw guide and router station, Delta tendon cutting saw, and some of the large power tools are gone, but there are still several left, along with power hand tools, and so many miscellaenous tools and equipment you would want to add to you workshop. We'll be reducing prices and dealing tomorrow and Sunday, so come on by.
Woodworkers’ dream sale – if you need anything for the woodworker or handyman on your Christmas list, this is the place to be. Porter Cable, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Delta, Craftsman, Bosch, Ryobi, Woodtek, Tradesman, Jet, Devilbiss – jig saw, circular saw, saw guides, mortice cutter, biscuit cutter, planer, joiner, sanders, lathe, vacuum system, routers, compressor, chisels, saws, clamps, hammers, and so much more…
Furniture – sofa, china cabinet, Simmons full long adjustable bed, vintage oak refrigerator, Eastlake chest and mirror, single chairs, pair children’s chairs, harp marble top table, mahogany drop-leaf gate leg table, dresser, chest, wardrobe, and more…
Gold, sterling, and costume jewelry, watches, Case knives, Weller, Jugtown and Meadows pottery,
Small kitchen appliances – pressure cooker, coffee pot, coffee urn, fryer, pots, pans, bakeware, cast iron (Griswold), Corelle, Pyrex, Tupperware, Oneida Coronation silver plate flatware and case, Royalton China Golden Elegance, Pfaltzgraff dishes/glasses/flatware, glassware, cake plates, punch bowl set…
Various ammunition, fishing lures - all types including jointed plugs by C.C.B. Co., John Deere model metal tractor, Sony DVD player and Sony VCR,
Antique cast iron clock face, turn of the 19th century, 62 ½” diameter, from a Catholic church clock tower in Manhattan, NY,
Pair framed porcelain bisque relief embracing couple, Capodimonte style (pictures added 12/12)
There may be a ladder or two (not sure as I didn't get a chance to get outside to check), books, VHS tapes, CD’s, clothes, red hats for those of you in the "Red Hat Society", decorations, angels, wreaths, and the list goes on.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!