Hours have changed because of the surprise snow storm. Please take a look!
Reports call for snow showers and freezing temps in the Greensboro area through the afternoon. Saturday hours are cancelled. But, Sunday hours are retained. Also, we will add an additional weekend next weekend. Watch for details.
We're returning for a third weekend (and added a fourth) to the most amazing estate sale of the year! And, once again, the house is full and we've filled the carport area as well. If you have attended the other two weekends, you'll find lots of new pieces.
For our third weekend for this estate, we've unpacked the lower level grandparent's suite as well as another storage room of furniture. (Of course, great pieces still remain on the main level and two storage buildings.) Finally, we have unpacked storage areas on the main level that we could not unpack because the house was full . . . two weekends in a row!
We have created new photos of the entire house. See below for an overview by category of what you'll find
And, the best part . . . everything is up to 50% off, with some items at even greater discount.
Sign up on line!
Be one of the first people in the door by signing up on line.
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3201.
- You may sign up on line NOW through midnight on December 8 by sending an email to NextChapterSignUp@gmail.com. (Please cut and paste the address.) We will send a confirmation each evening at about 11 p.m. which will include your place in line.
- By signing up, you do not need to camp out for hours as you wait to enter the house. Just arrive at about 7:50 a.m. on December 9.
- For Sunday, we will have a sign up sheet on site when we open on Saturday.
Suggested Offer Program:
We are often asked what happens to items that do not sell. We have a program where you can provide a sealed offer for selected items, and we will let you know if your offer has been accepted after the sale has ended.
Of course, we always say "you snooze, you lose," and the item can be sold even if you provide a sealed offer. Also, there are no guarantees that your offer will be accepted.
For details, ask at our check out area. (Please note: the Suggested Offer program is not an auction.)
And, now for the list!
Here's an overview of what you'll find. And, there's lots of new pieces!
- Two seven-feet tall lighted curio cabinets. Matching. NEW.
- Vintage side chair with carved arms. NEW.
- Vintage rounded top chest. NEW.
- Bentwood rocker. NEW.
- Maple rocker, vintage. NEW.
- Spanish Revival bureau and armoire chest. NEW.
- Mahogany end table. NEW.
- Cherry Queen Anne style sofa table. NEW.
- Oak octoganal-shaped tables. NEW.
- Mahogany desk. NEW.
- Oak headboard. Queen. NEW.
- Maple drop-leaf table. NEW.
- Empire-style coffee table. NEW.
- Thomasville Cherry china cabinet
- Two four-poster beds. Thomasville. Queen.
- Cherry hall table.
- Cherry bureau with mirror.
- Cherry entertainment armoire
- Various pieces of children's furniture.
- Cherry drop-leaf coffee table
- Antique pump organ
- Parson's bench
- Oak china cabinet
- Baker's rack
- Cherry rolling coffee table
- Queen Anne style drop leaf hall table
- Mid Century Modern oak end table
- Vintage side chairs of all types
- Upholstered wing chairs
- Vintage cedar chest
- Tons of Christmas crafts, including ornament kits
- Two sets of Christmas china
- Big collection of Christmas tree-motif glassware
- A table of Santas, next to a table of all angels
- Table of ornaments offered as grab bag items
- Ceramic Nativity Set
- Huge box of ribbon offered at grab bag prices
- Big box of wrapping paper and boxes
- Storage unit of various Christmas decorations
Toys and Games:
- At least eight bikes, including kid's bikes
- Tonka cars
- Sesame Street toys
- Big selection of board games, including some classic 70s choices
- A table of doll house miniatures
- Xbox and PlayStation games
- Amazing collection of porcelain dolls, with a few Barbies and stuffed animals added
- Two sets of fine china, and more added as space allows
- Nice collection of roosters and chickens
- Blue and white, blue and white, and more blue and white. Still!
- Milk Glass
- Amber Vaseline Glass
- Lots and lots of crafts
- Asian plates, ginger jars, and figures
- Vintage 70s Garfield, Winnie the Pooh and Smurf glassware (McDonald's)
- Vinyl and 45s
- Six fur coats
Garage and Outside:
- Patio set
- Rug Doctor
- Glass blocks
- Weed eaters
- Chain saws
- Garden tools
And, of course, so much more!