Swofford Estate Sale
A sign-up sheet will be on the front porch an hour before start of sale. If you feel sick, have a fever or cough, please do not come. We look forward to seeing you.
Terms and Conditions:
1. CASH, APPROVED CHECK WITH ID, DEBIT OR CREDIT
2. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF YOUR PURCHASES. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HELP.
3. ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS IS" AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL - ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS/NO REFUNDS.
4. WE'VE GOT THIS! ESTATE SALES AND HOMEOWNER ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS.
5. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAY OR OTHER DRIVEWAYS IN NEIGHBORHOOD. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY EARLIER ADVERTISEMENTS.
7. EARLY ENTRY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
8. RESERVE RIGHT TO LIMIT NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
9. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP BY END OF SALE.
10. NO PRICES GIVEN PRIOR TO SALE.
11. NO GUNS, STERLING, GOLD, OR MONEY ON PREMISES OUTSIDE OF SALE HOURS.
12. NO REDUCTIONS THE FIRST DAY; NEGOTIATIONS AFTER THAT.
13. YOU MUST HAVE A CCW OR PERMIT TO PURCHASE A FIREARM.
14. MASKS OPTIONAL - WILL BE AVAILABLE IF YOU NEED ONE
IT'S THE FINAL DAY OF THE SALE AND WE'LL BE BUNDLING AND DEALING, SO COME ON OUT!!
Gold, sterling, and costume jewelry, silver dollar coins, men’s and women’s watches, pocketknives, lighters.
Furniture – Knob Creek dining table, six chairs (2 Captain), and china cabinet, desk/hutch, wine bar, Lexington Furniture Azalea Rose queen bed, nightstands, dresser/mirror, couch, loveseat, coffee tables, side tables, chairs, full size bed, dresser/mirrors, nightstand, chest, secretary, bookshelf, desk, file cabinet, corner shelf, bar stools, CD/DVD cabinet, magazine rack, Lane cedar chest, outdoor table and chairs.
Pottery – North Carolina, Hull, McCoy, numerous single and pair table lamps, floor lamp, artificial trees, artificial plants
Noritake Silvine 5487 china, Franciscan Desert Rose (including glasses), House of Webster – A.R. Roger, Tupperware, Pyrex, FireKing, GlasBake, Corning Ware, Sunbeam stand mixer, food processor, hand mixer, Bosch coffee maker, Black and Decker coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, bakeware, cast iron, and just about any kitchen gadget you can imagine.
Bird figurines by Andrea, Basil Ebe bird plates, World Audubon Society bird plates, more bird figurines, dog figurines, numerous William Mangum framed prints – including many winter scenes, additional artwork, brass candlesticks, brass bookends.
Grandfather clock, mantle clocks, wall clocks, desk clock.
Samsung and Toshiba flat screen TV’s, Sony turntable, Sony DVD/CD changer, Yamaha AV receiver, Sony Hi-fi stereo, Sony stereo cassette deck, Yamaha speakers, Yamaha subwoofer, albums, CD’s, DVD’s, cassettes, VHS tapes, Bose radio, camera equipment, tripod, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active phones, Blackberry Curve.
Hit leather briefcase, suitcases, duffel bags, American Tourister, Samsonite
1960 Yankee World Series program and ticket stubs, 1962 Yankees World Series program, 1962 Redskins program and ticket stub, left-handed golf clubs, golf balls, golf towels, GGO liquor bottles.
Tools, fishing rods and reels, .22-caliber single action made in Germany western style pistol, Ithaca Model 37 Feather Light 12-gauge pump shotgun made in the USA, .22 and 12-gauge ammunition, old cast iron outdoor skillets (gate marks).
Hardback and paperback books, 1956 Elon College yearbook, 1930 Collier’s magazine, cookbooks, children’s books (including Dr. Seuss), 1932 calendar.
Towels, sheets, comforters, Oushak Pakistani, Shaw, Stanton rugs, Christmas decorations/ornaments, Christmas trees, wreathes, tree skirts, carolers, wrapping paper.
Clothes – men’s Italian cashmere sweaters (medium and large), shirts, vests (medium and some large), pants/slacks (34x30), men’s suits, ties, belts, men’s shoes (8½), ladies pants, skirts, tops, dresses (Evan Picone, Talbot) – some never worn (tags still on) – (small, medium, large).
GE washer and dryer, Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator, irons, ironing board, and numerous other items that we are still finding. More pictures will be added as more goodies are discovered. Pictures added 11/29. We were working in the garage today - more pictures added, 12/1.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!