This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Nice Estate Tag Sale by Blue Moon of Goldsboro
Blue Moon Estate Sales of Goldsboro, NC, for Wayne, Lenoir, Duplin and Greene counties
Terms and Conditions:
We are pleased to represent this Greenville home in a nice neighborhood.
Check this page frequently for photo and detail updates for this sale.
We do not do pre-sales or give out prices prior to the estate sale.
BLUE MOON EMPLOYEES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH MOVING FURNITURE AND OTHER LARGE ITEMS. BUYERS MUST ARRANGE FOR ASSISTANCE AND ALL ITEMS PURCHASED MUST BE REMOVED BY 4 P.M. ON SUNDAY.
Everything is sold “As is, where is!”
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE. Please do not park on neighbor lawns or in their driveways. A clipboard with a CUSTOM Blue Moon number sheet will be available on the porch approximately 1 hour before the sale starts each day. EACH person must have a number and only a certain number of people will be admitted at one time during the estate sale!
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS & CREDIT CARDS (3% processing fee) WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) If you wish to purchase a large item or item with a blue tag, please remove the bottom portion of the tag to take to the checkout register. Ask one of our associates for a yellow sold sticker to place on the item. Put your name and phone # on the yellow sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid or offer sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased no later than one hour before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees may not be available to help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
Nice home with collections of vintage glassware and other items from travels abroad and many one-of-a-kind collectibles as well as furniture and a loaded garage. (Please check this site frequently as photos and descriptions will be added throughout the set up process.)
- A large collection of vintage men's watches
- Pride lift recliner chair (like new & only used a few months)
- Nelco sewing machine in fabulous mid century cabinet
- Lane cedar chest (mid century with leather top)
- Audobon's Birds of America: Audobon Society Baby Elephant Folio (Roger Tory Peterson & Virginia Marie Peterson) - very good condition
- A large collection of marigold Carnival glass
- Christmas decorations and holiday items
- Sea Turtle glass top coffee table
- Reagan and George H.W. Bush inauguration buttons
- Vintage cast iron horse drawn fire wagon model
- Two nice vintage Coca-Cola trays
- Very high quality Oriental decorative items
- Demi Lune half table with carved swan legs
- Bells, bells, bells, (crystal, metal, vintage & decorative)
- 3 panel horse picture - 2 drawings by Rosa Bonheur and 1 by John F. Herring
- H. Gailey seascape painting
- Two matching Torchiere floor lamps
- Old 1800's tintype photo album
- Lots of books - some very old
- Kimball Whitney console piano (very nice condition)
- 4 Oriental nesting tables - black lacquer and each has a glass top
- Posturpedic Kingsize Lynnview Firm mattress with dual remote control
- Vintage Tonka Sportsman truck with detachable camper cover
- Welly 1953 Chevrolet 3100 Pick Up
- 4 panel Oriental wall screen
- Large framed (vintage) picture "Did You Lay Dis Egg" published by James Lee Co.. Chicago #5624
- Handcolored lithograph: "Totanus Ochropus"; Walter Imp. J. Gould and H.C. Richter del et lit
- Nice pub height table with 4 chairs
- Lots of men's ties
- Franklin Mint Noah’s Ark shelf with 12 pairs of animal salt & pepper shakers
- Set of 37 Louis L’Amour leatherette hardback novels
- Various electronics, cameras, etc.
- Nice Kenmore upright freezer
- vintage postcards in a very old trunk with vintage photos et.all
- old bottles
- Handicapped items: wheel chair, 4 wheel walkers with seats, etc.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/11/2017 (65-120-3:59:21 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (20-107).
Nice home with collections of vintage glassware and other items from travels abroad and many one-of-a-kind collectibles as well as furniture and a loaded garage. (Please check this site frequently as photos and descriptions will be added throughout the set up process.) A large collection of vintage men's watches Pride lift recliner chair (like new & only used a few months) Nelco sewing machine in fabulous mid century cabinet Lane cedar chest (mid century with leather top) Audobon's Birds of...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?