Estate Sales By Tom Roberts
Presents another finely appointed home in NW Hickory
This stately home was built by noted architect Dallas Carroll Abee, and is one of his first works.
We are pleased to be back in Hickory with another exciting sale of fine antiques and household furnishings. This sale is just in time for your Holiday entertaining needs. Highlights of this sale are elegant tableware, fine crystal and pattern glass, Sterling and Silver Plated Holloware, NC Pottery, Elegant Table Linens, and an array of very fine antique and contemporary furniture.
Contents for this Sale to include;
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2224.
- Circa 1780 English Mahogany Chippendale Chest on Chest, two part form with secretary pull out drawer with fitted interior compartments, original brasses, and older refinish
- Suite of 8 Inlaid English Queen Anne Period Dining Chairs, 18th C., Baluster shaped splat with satinwood inlays, Walnut primary, fitted drop seats
- English Mahogany Hepplewhite Sideboard circa 1820, mahogany primary with center drawer and two pull out drawers flaking each side, fine sunburst inlays to corners on tapered legs
- Baker Furniture Mahogany Double Pedestal Dining Table with three leaves and custom pads
- Solid Southern Yellow Pine Bench Made Five Drawer Tall Chest circa 1890
- Pair of Vangaurd French Style Fauteuils in Linen Upholstery with grey washed frames
- 19th C. Cherry one drawer stand
- Drexel French Provincial Bedroom Suite, two twin beds, five drawer tall chest, dresser with mirror and matching night stand
- Pair of Southwood Furniture Plaid Upholstered Down Filled Wing Back Chairs
- 19th C. Colonial Maple Four Poster Rope Bed
- Green and Yellow Check Upholstered Chaise Lounge
- French Carved Walnut Stool
- Assortment of Benches, ottomans, and foot stools
- Green Leather Button Tufted Executive Chair
- Assorted Office Furniture
- Mid 19th C. Solid Walnut Three Drawer Chest, Hepplewhite style oval brasses, raised on French Bracket Feet
- Porch and Patio Furniture, cast aluminum grape pattern table with four chairs, black painted porch rockers, half a church pew, assorted cast iron chairs, etc.
Antiques and Decorative Accessories
- Nice selection of Oriental and Decorator Rugs, Room Sized Persian Tabriz approx 9 ft x 13 ft, cream field with navy blue border floral center and geometric border, Indo Persian hand knotted Sarouk navy field with red border approx 8' 8" x 13' 6", Room Sized French Aubusson Rug with large Rose Floral Motif, various Dhuri Carpets, etc.
- Large amount of older Robert Abbey USA made lighting, pairs and single lamps, many new never used with plastic still on shades
- Very nice collection of Southern Art Pottery, Eugene Family Cowpens SC pitchers, Several Charlie Lisk Pieces, Face Jugs, etc.
- Reed & Barton Hampton Court Sterling Silver 5 piece Tea Service on Coordinating Silver plated Waiter Tray
- Large Selection of Silver Plated Holloware, King Francis Bread Tray, Serving Trays and Platters, etc.
- 2 pieces of Herman Leonhardt "Swamp Art" glass in red, a lamp and tall vase
- Fine Crystal including Heisey "Pied Piper" Fostoria "June-Blue", Royal Netherland "Van Dijck" and others
- Early American Pattern Glass (EAPG) in assorted patterns, several cake stands
- Royal Worcester China "Virginia" Pattern
- Baldwin Brass & Virginia Metal Crafters
- Various Lionel Trains
- Vintage Copper Cookware
- Nice Holiday and Christmas Decor, Vintage Shiny Bright Ornaments, etc.
- Vintage Linens, Crochet Bedspreads, Coverlets, Antique Quilt, Tablecloths, Tea Towels, etc.
- Vintage Hats in Original Boxes, 3 Mink Jackets, etc
- & As always much more than is listed!!!