Awesome Bluemoon Estate Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
We are thankful for the opportunity to assist families downsize & we love giving our customers some good deals on great items. Come enjoy our next sale and don't forget to join our REWARDS PROGRAM ~ Build points ~ get coupons ~ SAVE MONEY!!
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D for up to $300, and Credit and Debit Card purchases for items over $10 *
(NO ADDITIONAL FEE for credit/debit card transactions.)
There will be a CUSTOM Blue Moon Estate Number Sheet and numbers will be passed out approximately 1 hour before the beginning of the sale each day.
Only a certain number of people will be allowed in the home at one time depending on the size of the home.
NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS AVAILABLE DURING THE SALE !
1) We have sold tags if you wish to purchase large items. Please write your name and phone number on the sold tag before placing it on the top portion of the blue tag on the item, and remove the bottom portion of the perferated blue tag.
By placing a sold tag on an item you are taking it out of the sale and are then obligated to purchase that item.
2) Be sure to examine items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items are SOLD AS IS - NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please ask if you would like to try the item before you buy it.
3) Prices are NOT negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
You may MAKE AN OFFER on items priced over $50. Ask the Manager for an Offer Sheet. The offer must be 60% or MORE of what the ACTUAL PRICE is (so up to 40% off). We will call to inform you if you have the highest offer and you must pay for the item before we open on the last day and pick up or arrange a time to pick up your item(s).
4) BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF LARGE ITEMS PURCHASED by the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. BRING YOUR OWN HELP, as our workers usually do not help load large items.
5) If anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7) Please do not bring food or drinks or pets into the house.
8) As a courtesy, please do not block the neighbors driveways or mailboxes.
We do not respond to requests for prices nor do we pre-sell items prior to the sale, (unless stipulated in the sale).
THANK YOU! We look forward to seeing you at the sale.
This Home is filled with something for everyone. The home has Furniture, Antiques, Artwork, Books, Collectibles, Patio Furniture, Collection of Dolls, Costume and fine Jewelry and a whole Barn full of tools and equipment. some items include:
Dining room Table and 8 chairs
Kitchen table and 4 chairs
Brass sitting deer candle sticks
Brass horn candlesticks
Large Candle stand
Unique Cabinet Desk table
Round occasional side table with storage
Jill up a hill Tulip lamp
Plush oversize Recliner
TV armoire Entertainment Center
Pair of End tables with marble top
Signed Bob Timberlake Framed print "First Light Flight"
Large Gold Gilt Wall Mirror
Brass Deer head Bookends
wood carved Lion head Arm Chair
Pair of Beige Paisley Upholstered arm chairs w/ Ball and claw feet
Upholstered Goose Down Sofa with Paw feet
Curio Corner Cabinet
Antique Mantle clocks
Brass palm tree table lamps
sets of vintage books
Decorative wall plates
Large library of old and new books
Vintage / Antique eyeglasses
Pewter figurines of Noah's Ark
Vintage Scottish terrier trinket box
Antique Powder horns
Antique Long guns
Bedroom Furniture including Canon ball bed
Large Long dresser with oval mirror
Gorgeous vintage Rhinestone jewelry
10K and 14K jewelry
Sterling Silver Jewelry
Artwork signed very limited 1 of 1 "Memories"
Kenmore Washer and Dryer
Costume Jewelry many signed pieces; Trifari, Coro, Sara Cov,
Waterbury Antique Mantle Clock
Vintage Cameras Argus
Painting by Veger Van Louwenhoek Dutch Landscape
Child's Singer Sew Handy machine No. 20
Early Girls doll clothes
Large collection of Porcelain dolls and early dolls
Large Collection of Arrowheads
Early wheat pennies including several 1943 pennies (magnetic)
2 steel pennies
Early Railroad Lanterns
US Army K-Bar knife
Collection different video controllers and cables, some games
Paintball equipment and supplies
Vintage Royal Typewriter
Vintage Monopoly game
Early brass bed
Cabela's hunting hat and lots of other hats
Early Violins / Fiddles some in original cases
Trumpet and clarinet
Oil Painting by Louwenhoek Van Veger
Ken Zylla framed Art Prints with Commemorative Stamp
small Seascape paintings
Hunting supplies including 12 and 20g empty shotgun shells 4 different reloader
Hunting jackets like new
Collection of pocket knives
Ammo - various brands
Archery bows and arrows
Fishing supplies, lots of fishing poles, vintage fishing lures, tackle boxes, waders
Very Large Supply of Scrap booking supplies - books paper decals supplies Creative Memories Party supplies!!
Kitchen ware including Fine China - Noritake, Lenox, WEDGEWOOD and more
Vintage Depression glass
Coal port Porcelain
Pots and pans
small kitchen appliances
Rotisserie with manual and cookbook
2 pressure washers
camping chairs, beach chairs, folding chairs,
Lots and Lots of Christmas decorations including lovely Santa Figurines
Marble top Lyre table
Curio wall shelf
placemats, Tablecloths, Linen, Quilts, Bed skirts, bedspreads
Sterling Silver flatware
& SO MUCH MORE
and it ALL has to GO
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!