Fantastic Blue Moon Estate Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
We Love helping families downsize & we love giving our customers some good deals on great items. Come enjoy our next sale and don't forget to join our REWARDS PROGRAM ~ Build points ~ get coupons ~ SAVE MONEY!!
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D for up to $300, and Credit and Debit Card purchases for items over $10 *
(NO ADDITIONAL FEE for credit/debit card transactions.)
There will be a CUSTOM Blue Moon Estate Number Sheet and numbers will be passed out approximately 1 hour before the beginning of the sale each day.
Only a certain number of people will be allowed in the home at one time depending on the size of the home.
NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS AVAILABLE DURING THE SALE!
1) We have sold tags if you wish to purchase large items. Please write your name and phone number on the sold tag before placing it on the top portion of the blue tag on the item, and remove the bottom portion of the perforated blue tag.
By placing a sold tag on an item you are taking it out of the sale and are then obligated to purchase that item.
2) Be sure to examine items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items are SOLD AS-IS - NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please ask if you would like to try the item before you buy it.
3) Prices are NOT negotiable on the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
You may MAKE AN OFFER on items priced over $50. Ask the Manager for an Offer Sheet. The offer must be 60% or MORE of what the ACTUAL PRICE is (so up to 40% off). We will call to inform you if you have the highest offer and you must pay for the item before we open on the last day and pick up or arrange a time to pick up your item(s).
4) BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF LARGE ITEMS PURCHASED by the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made. BRING YOUR OWN HELP, as our workers usually do not help load large items.
5) If anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7) Please do not bring food or drinks or pets in the house.
8) As a courtesy, please do not block the neighbor's driveways or mailboxes.
We do not respond to requests for prices nor do we pre-sell items prior to the sale, (unless stipulated in the sale).
THANK YOU! We look forward to seeing you at the sale.
The joy of the great Outdoors Fishing, duck decoys, NASCAR collectibles and more. Great Artwork, beautiful furniture, and home decor is just some of the great items you will find in this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Jamestown.
Stanley Ole yellow painted bedroom furniture, desk, chair, bed, and nightstand
Braxton Culler patio furniture,
William Alan Sectional Sofa
Collection of signed duck decoys
Original artwork signed prints,
collectible wildlife art United Stated postage stamps.
so much more. See photos for more detail.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!