Estate Tag Sale in Kernersville, N.C.! 50% Off on Saturday (Coins and Sterling Jewelry No Discount)
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 5pm
9am to 3pm
Terms of Tag Sale:
1. Accepted forms of payment are cash, approved check, and credit/debit cards with a 3% transaction fee applied to purchase.
2. A NC Sales Tax of 7% will apply to all purchases unless a Sales Tax Exemption Certificate is presented.
3. No prices given prior to sale.
4. No pre-sales.
5. Numbers will be handed out 30 minutes prior to start time to determine your order of entrance.
6. Items must be removed in a timely fashion.
7. Please bring help for loading of large items.
8. Not responsible for accidents.
9. Everything is being sold as is where is with no implied or expressed warranties or guarantees.
10. All purchased items must be removed from premises by Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
11. Please be respectful to neighbors when parking and do not block drives or park in yards.
50% off on Saturday with exception of remaining coins and sterling jewelry
Estate tag sale in Kernersville, N.C. to be conducted on Friday October 23rd(10:00am-05:00pm) and Saturday October 24th(09:00am-03:00pm). Sale will feature zero turn mower, 14K gold jewelry, sterling jewelry, silver coins, watches, fine furniture, antiques, collectibles, hunting equipment, tools, household, glassware, china and miscellaneous. Please check photo captions for details. We will be practicing social distancing. Masks are encouraged. If you are feeling ill then please do not attend. We thank you for your continued support!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!