This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
AND THE GRAND FINALE TAG SALE
Terms and Conditions:
Not a lot of rules at my sales. Come, have fun and look. We only require that you do not pull any tags unless you are 100% certain you are buying that item. This is necessary to keep all items available to other potential buyers. We do not allow you to carry or hoard items for the same reason. It is not fair to the owners or other shoppers.
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3.My staff WILL try to help you load your big or heavy items but you may have to come back when the rush is over. (I am older than I used to be so I appreciate it if you can arrange to bring help to load.) We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load. We usually have ample boxes and clean wrapping paper.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask.
6. There will be no discounts at all on Saturday.
Details to come.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 222.
Details to come.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?