- This home of a retired Air Force Colonel and his wife brings fascinating items from across the world. Purchases were made in Denmark in the 1960's of Danish Modern Teak furniture, including the designs of Hans Wegner, Arne Vodder, Arne Wahl Iversen, Illums Bolighus, Johs. Andersen, Kai Christensen, & K.B. Simonsen to name a few.
The diversity of this collection is the proverbial 'something for everyone' sale.
Air Force uniforms from the Vietnam to Desert Storm years, Vietnam Fighter pilot helmets, military flight logs, photography, medals, framed award certificates, etc.
Vintage dolls and toys from the 1930's-40's.
Star Wars Collection: Millenium Falcon - 1979, Imperial Tie Fighter - 1978, Ewok Village, Jabba the Hut Playset 1983, Star Wars Van 1977 & much, much more.
Oriental, Australian, African & Danish Modern furnishings and art objects.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2156.
- Danish Modern TV-Coffee table with original cushions. Design by P. Lovig, 23 1/4 x 68 3/4 X 16 3/4. Has the additional boxette currently attached to underside to hold magazines.
- J. Linde designed Coffee table, with drawers at each end, one holding 3 formica coasters. 23 1/2 X 64 1/2 X 19 1/2
- Multiple jade trees, a 4 piece grouping of framed jade still lifes.
- Large altar table and a petite size shown on photo with the stacked coffee tables.
- Various gilt mirrors
- Vintage lamps, some needing rewiring
- Interesting Asian influenced curio cabinet in a pagoda shape.
- Brass decorative pieces
- Copper cookware, purchased in Denmark
- Large variety of art
- Teak dining table, 49" D, with four leaves to extend 104"
- Full kitchen with an unimagineable amount of cookware.
- Cloisonné jars, bowls
- Costume jewelry purchased through out the world
- 9 piece Herand tete a tete, Eaton pattern
- Late 19th C Vietnamese Pots , 18" & 12"
- Multiple china sets and Asian sake, soup, rice bowls
- Bronze flatware purchased in the 1960's in Bangkok, service for 12, in original chest
- Wm. A Rogers, 'Rembrance" stainless, service for 12
- Palace size blue and white foo dogs
- Two pairs of Bose 901 II speakers and equalizers, on single tulip pedestal stands. Ca: 1960's, very cool!
- Military World War II, Chinese Order of the Cloud and Banner 6th Class Medal. Awarded to members of American Volunteer Group, protecting Chinese National Security
- Bundy II Sax with original case
- F.E. & Sons Trumpet, "Super Olds" seriel #20739, Ca: 1945-47 in its Lifton case and multiple accessories
- Rollin H. McKay (1880-1965) sepia framed photography of Blackfoot River, Missoula, Mt.
We will be adding more to the listing and photos as the sale approaches. This is the sale you don't want to miss!