Nice Blue Moon Estate Tag Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
2pm to 4pm
We are pleased to represent this nice home in Mount Olive, NC - the home of a former U.S. congressman. If you love mid century modern furniture, you will not want to miss this sale!
CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY- PHOTOS and DETAILS are added up to the day of the sale.
We do not do pre sales or give out prices prior to the sale.
Important PARKING information. Roadside parking will be minimal. There is a dental/veterinary parking lot within quick walking distance to the house. Do not park in neighbor yards or in their driveways - you may be towed. DO NOT PARK in the sale house drive way unless removing large purchased items.
A clipboard with a custom Blue Moon number sheet will be placed outside the sale residence approximately 1 HOUR before the sale starts. EACH person must have a number to enter the sale and only a limited number will be allowed to enter at one time.
BLUE MOON EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH MOVING FURNITURE AND OTHER LARGE ITEMS. BUYERS MUST ARRANGE FOR MOVING ASSISTANCE AND ALL ITEMS PURCHASED MUST BE REMOVED BY 4 P.M. ON SUNDAY UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE.
Everything is sold “as is, where is!”
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CREDIT CARDS and CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT A CHECK.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) If you wish to purchase a large item or item with a blue/white two part tag, please remove the bottom portion of the tag to take to the checkout register. Ask one of our associates for a yellow sold sticker to place on the item. Put your name and phone # on the yellow sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid or offer sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. We ask that large items of furniture, appliances, etc. be moved near the end of the sale each day in order to minimize disruption for other shoppers. Receipts must be shown before items can be removed. Please bring your own help as our employees may not be available to help load large items.
5)To protect our clients, please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Shoppers are not allowed to bring food or drinks or pets (unless it is a service animal) or large bags, backpacks, etc. into the home.
10) Bathrooms ARE NOT available to shoppers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES! WE APPRECIATE OUR CUSTOMERS!
This home includes several pieces of very nice, well maintained Mid Century Modern furniture as well as pieces of traditional furniture and Asian inspired pieces. Included are historical memorabilia including a pen used by President Ronald Reagan and a pen used by LBJ, a collection of campaign buttons for various presidential races, official invitations to several presidential inaugurations as well as other items.
MCM green silk 9 ft. sofa by Globe .
MCM double chest/sideboard - Tamerlane by Thomasville and other MCM pieces by Thomasville including a dresser with mirror, two matching bedside tables, a batchelor chest, a desk, pair of end tables, a coffee table.
Thomasville MCM dining table with 6 chairs - includes one leaf plus table pads.
Beautiful Couristan 100% wool rug (5x6) in autumnal colors.
Drexal Heritage vintage round table with 4 upholstered chairs on casters.
Two upholstered headboards with bedframe and nice mattress sets.
Several pieces of Lenox “Winter Greetings” pieces.
Floyd the Barber (Mayberry) framed drawing by George Murray.
A nice collection of pottery.
New, in the box, Lenox porcelain Victorian bride doll.
10k men’s high school class ring.
Pocket knives and 12 Gauge shotgun shells.
New, in the box, leather wallet inscribed with Henry H Shelton, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Historical photos of Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter and astronaut, William Thornton.
Set of Mikasa French Countryside dinnerware - 12 dinner plates plus salad plates, soup and dessert bowls, cups and mugs, plus numerous serving pieces.
A variety of artwork including Asian, signed and numbered watercolors, artwork depicting historical topics and more.
Very nice sleeper sofa in neutral beige upholstery - Tradewinds by Craftwork Guild, LTD.
Wurlitzer black upright piano produced in the 1960's with bench. Keys in excellent condition and only a little wear on the finish on one top corner.
Noble Powell "Augusta #13" signed and framed lithograph - #706 0f 750. Includes certificate of authenticity.
Iconic 1966 photo (framed) of Ben Hogan and Arnold Palmer.
Historical issues of Life and Look magazines and other historical ephemera.
Mahogany vintage bow front dresser with mirror and chest of drawers.
Very nice Asian style display cabinet with glass shelves.
Nice Asian wood small chest/trunk with white Asian alphabet characters on the front - very unique.
Carved goose decoy by Captain Harry R. Jobes (1950).
White House Dessert Collection plate by Windmere for Benjamin Harrison presidency and one for Abraham Lincoln.
Wake Forest College black wood captain's chair - very good condition.
Wake Forest Univ. throw and several other items representing Wake Forest.
An original copy of the 1916 edition of “The Howler” from Wake Forest College.
Small Lane cedar chest.
Several very nice lamps including a Tiffany mission style floor lamp and a mission style adjustable desk lamp.
Large white alabaster eagle figure presented to Congressman by the Coalition for Peace Through Strength.
Lots of plaques and trophies that can be re-purposed.
MCM charcoal teapot with sugar and creamer by Raymond Loewy/Continental China.
Large 4 panel Asian wall panel and several framed Asian silk prints.
Idylis HEPA air purifier (3 speed) with 2 extra filters.
Nice vintage Christmas decorations including needlepoint pillows and area rugs.
Two matching club chairs in cream upholstery.
Nice black Leather love seat.
Several nice ladies purses including a new Vera Bradley.
Hertzberg mink fur stole.
Beautiful vintage wedding dress with full train and veil - has been professionally stored.
LG 32” flatscreen TV.
A good worn leather recliner and club chair - perfect for the man cave!
Small chest freezer.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!