Blue Moon Estate Tag Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
2pm to 4pm
We are pleased and honored to represent this nice traditional home in Mount Olive, NC.
CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY- PHOTOS and DETAILS are added up to the day of the sale.
We do not do pre sales or give out prices prior to the sale.
Important PARKING information. Do not park in neighbor yards or in their driveways - you may be towed. DO NOT PARK in the sale house drive way unless removing large purchased items. There is a large medical office parking lot across the street from the home where you may park if street side parking is not available.
A clipboard with a custom Blue Moon number sheet will be placed outside the sale residence approximately 30 minutes before the sale starts. EACH person must have a numbered tag to enter the sale and only a limited number will be allowed to enter at one time.
BLUE MOON EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH MOVING FURNITURE AND OTHER LARGE ITEMS. BUYERS MUST ARRANGE FOR MOVING ASSISTANCE AND ALL ITEMS PURCHASED MUST BE REMOVED BY 4 P.M. ON SUNDAY UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE.
Everything is sold “as is, where is!”
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CREDIT CARDS ($10 minimum) and CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT A CHECK.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) If you wish to purchase a large item or item with a blue two part tag, please remove the bottom portion of the tag to take to the checkout register. Ask one of our associates for a yellow sold sticker to place on the item. Put your name and phone # on the yellow sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid or offer sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. We ask that large items of furniture, appliances, etc. be moved near the end of the sale each day in order to minimize disruption for other shoppers. Receipts must be shown before items can be removed. Please bring your own help as our employees may not be available to help load large items.
5)To protect our clients, please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to a Blue Moon employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Shoppers are not allowed to bring food or drinks or pets (unless it is a service animal) or large bags, backpacks, etc. into the home.
10) Bathrooms ARE NOT available to shoppers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES! WE APPRECIATE OUR CUSTOMERS!
Lots of nice traditional furniture.
JUST added to the sale: Lane contemporary cream recliner and ottoman.
Vintage men’s Levi jeans.
Movie and Rock posters from 70’s.
Elvis Presley King Creole poster.
Vintage playing cards for TWA, Delta, etc.
Corning Ware - 4 qt. Spice of Life round casserole with lid; 1 qt. Cornflower casserole with lid, 2 Cornflower pie plates.
Niagara Chiropractic (Springwall mattress) slit adjustable bed with massage and head & foot elevation - excellent condition.
Exceptional grandfather clock by Sligh - model # 0839-1-SH. This clock was registered with the owner of the home and is in excellent condition.
Furniture by Thomasville includes a very nice dining table with 6 chairs and custom table pads, a china cabinet, and two matching round side/lamp tables.
Lexington cherry lighted hutch/china cabinet.
Beautiful Pottery Barn quilt - 86” x 86”.
Vintage Barlow pocket knife.
Vintage Clyde Pearson sofa.
Motorized scooter for elderly.
Several vintage wall/mantle clocks.
Antique framed original landscape oil painting by C. Patin.
Original portraiture oil painting by Alex Black.
Vintage 4 panel Oriental floor screen.
Nice life size bust of a young Caesar.
Leather hunter green recliner.
Whirlpool side by side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker.
Nice collection of books.
Two quilt racks.
Very nice 3 tier on quatrafoile base concrete outdoor fountain.
Vintage Westland EF Clements San Francisco ceramic trolly car music box.
Vintage Enesco 1978 Garfield ceramic bank.
Vintage gum ball machine.
Vintage wingback chairs (3).
Metal porch swing.
Card tables and chairs.
Kitchen items including cookware.
Electronics include several flatscreen TV’s, Bose speakers, a stereo system and other electronics.
Office furniture and accessories - nice wood executive desk, leather rolling desk chair, book shelves, Canon printer, shredder, office supplies (printer paper, envelopes, etc.).
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!