Please save the dates - Saturday, April 8 and Sunday, April 9 - for a wonderful tag sale in Fearrington Village.
Tag sale shoppers, this is a "don't miss" sale FULL of interesting and high quality items, featuring the combined libraries of an art historian and history professor. Our client's eclectic interests are reflected in the great variety of things in the sale.
- many, many excellent art reference books
- many excellent cookbooks ($5/each for hardcover on day one)
- many hard-to-find history books
- books on handicrafts
- some furniture, including a beautiful Maitland-Smith sideboard, dining table and chairs, secretary bookcase, bamboo stand, cannonball bed, bedside tables, library ladder, Scandinavian desk, etc.
- kitchen brimming with good items, including vintage Le Creuset cookware, All-Clad, Vietri, Quimper, vintage Dansk, Cuisinart, a KitchenAid Mixer, French hammered copper, etc.
- antique jewelry and small amount of sterling silver
- lots and lots of exquisite china and glass (Mason's "Manchu" set, Mintons, Blue Danube, & more). SO MUCH CHINA.
- Baccarat crystal decanters (pair), signed
- fine antique glass cake stands
- framed antique prints
- garden treasures
- garage treasures (work bench, gardening supplies, tools, and more)
- good stained glass supplies and reference books
- patio furniture
- handbags, shoes (size 5-6), petite designer clothing
- washer/dryer, freezer, refrigerator
We are still setting up mid-week and will add photos as able, but you should assume there are WAY MORE THINGS THAN PICTURED! This will be a fun sale.
Thanks as always to our clients and shoppers!