Please save the date - November 11 - 12 - for another great Fearrington Village tag sale.
Our client has moved, leaving behind a variety of interesting items from all over the world acquired during a career of foreign service.
- Indonesian teak Chinese-style marriage bed ("opium bed"), elaborately carved and gilded. Purchased by the owner in a Chinese-owned antique shop in Jakarta, Indonesia in 1986. The shop owners indicated that the bed was over 100 years old at the time. A real conversation piece!
- beautiful large collection of malachite!
- exotic jewelry
- nice display case
- great lighted bar cabinet
- antique writing table with all the bells and whistles (secret drawers!)
- vintage Pioneer stereo components
- beautiful carved rosewood figures
- lovely butterfly wing art collage
- various elephant figurines
More photos and details to come.
Thanks as always to our fantastic shoppers and clients.