Nice Gay Gasper Estate Sale FEARRINGTON VILLAGE Silver, Jewelry, Carpets, MORE!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
Terms and Conditions: We follow the usual time-tested Chapel Hill tag sale earlybird line-up method where the first shopper to arrive AND STAY starts the list. That person is #1. Subsequent arrivals who are going to stay and wait, add your name to the list. You can go sit in your car, but don't leave or you will lose your place. Your friends can put their names on the list when they show up in person. For Saturday earlybird numbers, please line up according to the list at ten minutes till 7 a.m.. Once you have your number, feel free to go get coffee, etc. Be back around ten till eight to line up for the beginning of the sale.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards with proper id. Tag sale items are are sold "as is", and cannot be returned. We keep plenty of packing paper and boxes on hand for our buyers. Please bring help to load furniture. Purchases must be picked up by the end of the sale. Neither we nor the homeowner can or will be held responsible for accidents. Well-behaved children are ALWAYS welcome at our sales.
Please SAVE THE DATE for another nice Gay Gasper estate sale in Fearrington Village!
Standouts from this eclectic sale:
- a wonderful assortment of items collected from Saudi Arabia and the middle east (including some nice carpets)
- a nice collection of Franklin Mint sterling silver collectables (held offsite until day of sale)
- jewelry (held offsite until day of sale)
- a big (400+ items) vintage comic book collection - look for more info the week prior to the sale)
- practical kitchen
- four 19th century Luigi Rossini etchings - scenes of Rome
- much more!!
As always, look for lots more info and pictures as we prepare the sale.
Thanks again to our lovely clients and wonderful shoppers.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!