Wonderful Gay Gasper Sale FEARRINGTON VILLAGE
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
Terms and Conditions: We follow the usual time-tested Chapel Hill tag sale line-up method where the first shopper to arrive AND STAY starts the list. That person is #1. Subsequent arrivals who are going to stay and wait, add your name to the list. You can go sit in your car, but don't leave or you will lose your place. Your friends can put their names on the list when they show up in person. We will hand out Saturday early bird admission numbers according to the list at 7 a.m. Once you have a number, you can go get coffee, etc. Come back to line up according to the numbers at ten minutes till eight.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards with proper id. Tag sale items are are sold "as is", and cannot be returned. We keep plenty of packing paper and boxes on hand for our buyers. Please bring help to load furniture. Purchases must be picked up by the end of the sale. Neither we nor the homeowner can or will be held responsible for accidents. Well-behaved children are ALWAYS welcome at our sales.
SAVE THE DATE for another great Fearrington Village tag sale.
Photos and details will be added as we stage the week of the sale.
A sample of items uncovered so far:
- pair of Chinese vases (14 3/4" H) purchased at an antique shop in New Jersey in 1981
- beautiful hand knotted runner carpet (2 1/2' x 16 1/2') purchased in India in 2007
- attractive Indian wool carpet (10' x 13')
- Baccarat crystal penguins on ice figurine
- lots of sterling silver
- lots of better silver plate
- mink coat (size S/M, purchased at Macy's)
- several nice pieces of vintage clothing and a gorgeous wedding dress worn in 1969
- lots of kitchen stuff (some copper, some retro)
- nice metal patio furniture - chairs are rockers
- dining room table and chairs
- china cabinet with fold-down secretary
- doll collection, including a Lenci doll and a Madame Alexander
- beautiful linen collection
- large set of Royal Douton "Sovereign"china - lovely gold/white Florentine decoration - lots of cream soups, plus platter, serving bowl
- JUST DISCOVERED original art by Massachusetts artist Clarence Braley (1854 - 1927)
- ORIGINAL ART signed antique paintings
- much more!
We appreciate our shoppers and clients!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!