High-end Indian and Asian Art Fearrington Village Tag Sale by Gay Gasper Estate Sales
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 3pm
12pm to 3pm
Terms and Conditions:
First come, first served. The first person to arrive with the intention of staying until the sale starts is #1, and starts the list. The second person to arrive with the intention of staying puts his/her name on "the list", and is #2, and so on. You don't have to stand on the sidewalk - you can sit in your car- but if you put your name on the list and leave, you will lose your spot. Line up according to the list at ten minutes till start time.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards with proper id. Tag sale items are for the most part either vintage/used; they are sold "as is", and cannot be returned. No previews or early sales. We try to keep plenty of packing paper and boxes on hand for our buyers. Please bring help to load furniture. Purchases must be picked up by the end of the sale, unless other arrangements are made with us. Neither we nor the homeowner will be held responsible for accidents. Well-behaved children are ALWAYS welcome at our sales.
DAY TWO: discount will be $100 and under, half price. Most items over $100 will be 20% off.
Be sure to scroll down for more pictures!
Our clients are moving to Galloway, and have left a great assortment of items acquired during many years living all over the world. We have art, nice furniture, and great smalls.
- large amount of original art international artists, including: Ratilal Kansodaria, Polly Tatum, Ruth Eckstein, Abbas Batliwala, Amed Ali, Ratilal Kansodaria, Swapan Karmakar, Koshmider, Doddamani, Sheshi, Kartick Pyne, Savi Sawarkar, and more
- large amount of brass and metal art from India, Thailand, Burma
- assortment of fine hand carved wooden objects
- stunning metal sculpture
- large collection of excellent baskets from India, Burma
- books downstairs and upstairs
- Herman Miller Aeron chair
- vintage King's Own lanterns
- vintage cameras
- vintage baseball mitts
- garage stuff
- art supplies
- original framed photographs from the estate of Everette Dixie Reese, photojournalist in French Indochina in the 1950s
- MidCentury Modern reclining chair and ottoman
- 1930s Art Deco dining chairs and dining table, rosewood
- gorgeous bed and bedside tables
- beautiful fabrics, textiles and rugs
- silk saris, fine vintage clothing, Russian mink beret
- nice kitchen items - commercial pans, copper pans, coffee makers, etc.
- more photos and description to come as we unpack!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!