DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE: A vintage duplex in Cameron Park
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 4pm
10am to 3pm
Everything must go!
Cash , credit cardor good check. All offers considered.
Not responsible for accident
Please park safely. Do not block driveways.
Our staff is happy to help you with loading small items and small pieces of furniture. Because of our insurance coverage, we can no longer carry or load large pieces of furniture. Please make arrangements to bring some help or arrange for someone to pick up your large items. We can provide a list of recommended movers.
Sign-up sheet will be posted by 6:00 pm at the site the day before the sale, Friday April 26.
This sale is in a classic duplex in the historic Cameron Park area between Hillsorough Street and Cameron Village. Purchased by the family over 30 years ago; the family lived upstairs and their aunt lived downstairs. The aunt has passed on and the family is retiring to Historic Bath. There are LOTS of items, something for everyone:
- antique furniture
- vintage furniture
- Silver, both sterling and silverplate
- Tiffany silver
- vintage linens
- crystal, both stemware and other
- antique and vintage clocks
- antique mirrors
- BOOKS, the aunt was a reference librarian at Wilson Library in Chapel Hill
- porch rockers
- porch bench
- lots of stuff from the basement
- Christmas sweaters, an incredible collection
- vintage and antique prints
- collection of brass items
- collection of items from Greece
- vintage magazines
- NASCAR items
- vintage postcards
- a library of Christian literature
- antique newspapers
- lots of ephemera...vintage maps, pamphlets, scenic attraction info
- and much. much more...keep checking back.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!