ONE DAY SALE!
estate sale•1 day sale •sale is over
8am to 2pm
Not a lot of rules at my sales. Come, have fun and look. We only require that you do not pull any tags unless you are 100% certain you are buying that item. This is necessary to keep all items available to other potential buyers. We do not allow you to carry or hoard items for the same reason. It is not fair to the owners or other shoppers.
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3.My staff WILL try to help you load your big or heavy items but you may have to come back when the rush is over. (I am older than I used to be so I appreciate it if you can arrange to bring help to load.) We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load. We usually have ample boxes and clean wrapping paper.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask.
6. There will be no discounts at all on Saturday.
S AN INCREDIBLE SALE AND INSIDE THE BELT LINE TO BOOT.
THERE IS NO WAY TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH STUFF IS HERE. PLEASE CHECK MY LISTING EACH DAY TO SEE WHAT WE UNCOVERED.
SATURDAY, MAY 25: 8 TO 2
SUNDAY, MAY 26: 9 T0 2
· KAWAI MODEL KG- 1C. BABY GRAND PIANO
· FINE RENAISSANCE REVIVAL TABLE, C. 1880
· PAIR OF VICTORIAN STYLE LADY AND GENTLEMAN. CHAIRS
· COLONIAL REVIVAL FALL FRONT DESK, C. 1935
· PAIR OF MASSIVE JACOBEAN STYLE ARMCHAIRS
· TWO EMPIRE REVIVAL ARMCHAIRS, C. 1915
· PAIR OF ENGLISH CHAMBER CABINETS
· LARGE VICTORIAN STYLE ARMCHAIR
· COLONIAL REVIVAL SERVER, C. 1925
· EASTLAKE DRESSER, C. 1885
· OAK CHINA CABINET, C. 1920
· LARGE CHIPPENDALE STYLE DINING TABLE
· COLONIAL REVIVAL THREE TIER TABLE
· MAHOGANY SHERATON STYLE TABLE
· COLONIAL REVIVAL CHEST OF DRAWERS, C. 1925
· LEATHER RECLINER BY HANCOCK & MOORE
· MAHOGANY SLEIGH BED
· VINTAGE MAHOGANY
· VINTAGE TEACART
· FDR OF CRANBERRY GLASS VASES
· CAST IRON VICTORIAN DRESSING MIRROR
· VICTORIAN BRASS KEROSENE LAMP WITH PAINTED SHADE
· PAIR OF VICTORIAN KEROSENE LAMP SCONCES
· ART. NOUVEAU PRINT OF A. GIRL
· BRASS FLOOR LAMP
· CHINESE BLUE AND WHITE GINGER JAR, MOUNTED AS A LAMP
· VINTAGE PORCELAIN DEMITASSE CUPS
· VICTORIAN PORCELAIN SERVING DISH
· LENOX LEAF SERVING BOWL
· LENOX PORCELAIN DINNER SERVICE, “CLARION”
· VINTAGE CARROLLTON CHINA
· ART GLASS VASE
· FENTON VASE
· LENOX HANDLED PLATTER
· SMALL DROPLEAF TABLE
· NUMEROUS PRINTS
· VINTAGE TEA CART
· LARGE GLASS SERVING PIECES
· ROSE MEDALLION LAMPS
· DECANTERSFOOTED BOWL
· BEANIE BABIES, OF COURSE
· CRANBERRY SWIRL LAMP
· WATERFORD CRYSTAL, “LISMORE”
· LENOX PLATES, W - 335 - H
· MIKASA “VICTORIAN IVORY “ PLATES
· MIKASA “ROYAL COURT” PLATES
· VINTAGE MUSIC CABINET
· PAINTED CHIPPENDALE STYLE CHINA CABINET
· EDWARDIAN CHIPPENDALE STYLE DINING CHAIRS
· BLACK FOREST SHELF WITH EAGLE
· BLACK FOREST COAT HANGER WITH EAGLE
· BRASS FIRE TOOLS
· LARGE ORIENTAL RUG
· LARGE ORIENTAL MAT
· FORMICA DINING TABLE, C. 1960
· HUGE BRASS AND COPPER PITCHER
· RARE “BERRY TIME” BY SHAFFORD SERVING PIECES
· COLLECTION OF TEAPOTS
· LARGE METAL COMPOTES
· HUGEE AMOUNT OF POTS AND PANS, CEPHALON AND OTHERS
· LARGE “SKANDIA” RELISH SERVING BOWL
· RABBIT MOTIF SERVING PIECES
· EPIPHONE GUITAR AND AMP
· KENMORE ELITE WASHER AND DRIER
· VINTAGE SCOTT RECEIVER
· THIS IS A VERY SHORT LIST BUT I AM EXHAUSTED SO JUST COME TO THIS SALE.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!