SCOTLAND ST. CLEAN OUT SALE
estate sale•1 day sale •sale is over
3pm to 5pm
Not a lot of rules at my sales. Come, have fun and look. We only require that you do not pull any tags unless you are 100% certain you are buying that item. This is necessary to keep all items available to other potential buyers. We do not allow you to carry or hoard items for the same reason. It is not fair to the owners or other shoppers.
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3.My staff WILL try to help you load your big or heavy items but you may have to come back when the rush is over. (I am older than I used to be so I appreciate it if you can arrange to bring help to load.) We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load. We usually have ample boxes and clean wrapping paper.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask.
6. There will be no discounts at all on Saturday.
This will be a deeply discounted sale to get all remaining items sold and gone.
To be honest, the Gretchen and Steve production sale was more successful than I anticipated on Sunday and there is not a lot left but there is still some good stuff.
We also have several boxes of stuff that we did not get time to price for Saturday and we will have it ready to go.
Clothes, books, a stove, a desk, and some other items will be free. Bring your own bags and boxes.
THIS STUFF HAS TO GO
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!