This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
1/2 PRICE. GREAT STUFF LEFT
Terms and Conditions:
Not a lot of rules at my sales. Come, have fun and look. We only require that you do not pull any tags unless you are 100% certain you are buying that item. This is necessary to keep all items available to other potential buyers. We do not allow you to carry or hoard items for the same reason. It is not fair to the owners or other shoppers.
1. All kids are welcome but please leave your dogs elsewhere.
2. Try not to break stuff but no one can make you pay for a broken item anyway so I don't even bother trying. I probably should have sat it somewhere else anyway.
3.My staff WILL try to help you load your big or heavy items but you may have to come back when the rush is over. (I am older than I used to be so I appreciate it if you can arrange to bring help to load.) We cannot assume responsibility for any damage to the item or vehicle if we help you load. We usually have ample boxes and clean wrapping paper.
4. You know not to steal but lots of people don't seem to think that moving items from one box lot to another is theft. It is. I probably won't prosecute you but I will likely embarrass you in front of people.
5. I never sell anything before the start of the sale so no need to even ask.
6. There will be no discounts at all on Saturday.
LIQUIDATING A HOUSE FULL OF GREAT STUFF
THIS IS A HOARDER SITUATION AND EVERYTHING ABSOLUTELY MUST GO. THERE IS TOO MUCH TO LIST AND TAG SO THIS WILL BE A DIGGER SALE IN PART. WE WILL TAG WHAT WE CAN BUT THE ATTIC IS CRAMMED WITH STUFF AND WE WILL NOT GET IT ALL TAGGED OR LISTED.
- 2007 Dodge Caliber SE, in pristine condition, 135,000 miles. The car is subject to prior sale SOLD
- Pair of beige leather sofas
- Contemporary dining table and chairs and sideboard
- Huge Vietri "Old Saint Nick" bowl and vase
- Bistro table and chairs
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Mid Century Modern three drawer chest
- Holly Aiken handbag
- Holly Aiken diaper bag
- Tarkay prints
- Vintage prints
- Vintage martini pitchers and glasses
- Set of porcelain
- Large TV
- Patio furniture
- Costume jewelry
- Kitchen Aid blender
- LG steam washer an dryer
- Stainless refrigerator/freezer
- Two mini refrigerators
- Large set of cut crystal
- Polk Audio speakers
- Pair of black club chairs
- Vintage record player/radio
- Electric fireplace
- Sony CD changer
- Sony cassette player
- Metal tables with glass tops
- Large amount of unopened household items
- You just have to come and see this sale
- 2005 Mini Cooper S with supercharger, 83,000 miles, manumatic dual clutch with paddle shifting
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 379.
LIQUIDATING A HOUSE FULL OF GREAT STUFF THIS IS A HOARDER SITUATION AND EVERYTHING ABSOLUTELY MUST GO. THERE IS TOO MUCH TO LIST AND TAG SO THIS WILL BE A DIGGER SALE IN PART. WE WILL TAG WHAT WE CAN BUT THE ATTIC IS CRAMMED WITH STUFF AND WE WILL NOT GET IT ALL TAGGED OR LISTED. 2007 Dodge Caliber SE, in pristine condition, 135,000 miles. The car is subject to prior sale SOLD Pair of beige leather sofas Contemporary dining table and chairs and sideboard Huge Vietri "Old Saint Nick" bowl...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?