estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
8am to 2pm
11am to 3pm
*DATES AND TIMES ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE KEEP A WATCH FOR DETAILS.!
1. Please do not park in the driveway.
2. Please bring enough help to move large items. We will work with you to get these items out in a timely manner. Receipts must be presented before items can be removed from premises.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit or debit cards and checks with current ID.
4. All items are sold in "As Is, Where Is" condition. No guarantees nor warranties are expressed or implied. ALL SALES FINALS. No refunds nor exchanges will be given.
5. Anyone caught shoplifting will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Prices will not be disclosed on any items prior to the sale.
7. Please enjoy your time with us and feel free to ask questions as necessary.
8. We are not responsible for any accidents on the premises.
This is a very special sale with plenty of interesting items
- Towel Sterling Old Master
- Poole Sterling Georgian ladle
- Lefton figurines
- Signed T. Billy sterling jewelry
- Chico’s jewelry
- Lenox nativity set
- W. Germany Goebel
- Enesco 1981 figurines
- ANRI wood carvings
- German bisque porcelain piano babies
- Lazy Boy recliner
- Buffet Server
- Dining room table and 6 chairs
- Flat screen TV
- Marble top end tables and matching round marble top coffee table
- Decorative mirrors
- Oreck XL upright and canister vacuum
- Queen size bed and mattress
- Nina Ricci of Paris mink coat
- Cutco knives
- Christmas decorations
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!