Stover's Auction & Great Finds is pleased to bring you a once in a lifetime Sale!!
for more info!
The Sale will consist of an Auction following a 2-1/2 day tag sale. All on-site Just a few minutes outside of Burgaw, NC 4394 Shiloh Rd. Willard, NC 28478.
From Wilmington it is a short drive up Hwy. 421 turn right onto Shiloh rd. and then about 3 miles down on the left. Very easy to find. Watch for signs we will have placed out!
Living Estate (Name Withheld) Tag Sale on Thursday April 13th from 9am until 5pm
Friday April 14th from 9am until 5pm
& Saturday April 15th from 9am until 12pm
At 12 pm we will be auctioning off the remaining personal property left over from the tag sale along with SOME quilted items etc. All items including boat & cars will be available for the tag sale portion at a direct price.
This Sale consists of THOUSANDS of BEAUTIFUL NEW HAND Stitched Quilts, Shams, Bed Skirts, Throws, Rugs, Bags, Purses, Totes and more. All from a Warehouse of a local Company which is all Dissolved Inventory. These quilts and linens are of the highest quality. Which at one time had been sold at stores like Neiman Marcus and the like. There are probably a couple hundred patterns and designs if not more! In all different styles and patterns. This is a gigantic multi-room warehouse filled from floor to ceiling and wall to wall with majority of the inventory all still clean and wrapped in there original packaging.
Also included in the tag sale and auction is a large selection of personal items from the estate including some absolutely gorgeous furniture vintage, antique & contemporary of all kinds, Chairs, Sofas, Armoires, Wardrobe, Curios, China cabinets, File cabinets, Room divider screens, Tables, Desks & more. As well as a large assortment of jewelry, porcelain, glassware, housewares, art, a 1981 Corvette, 2008 Cadillac CTS, An Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Wagon & a 1999 Skeeter ZX 18' Bass boat with Evinrude Ficht 115 ! (cars & boat require cash or bank cashiers check payment only) And tons more.
Please call for any questions Brian 910-443-1374 or on-site 910-283-6202.
Auctioneer is: Brian Stover
NCAL#8140 Auction Firm #8178
Auction house number is:
#910-259-0570 Fax is the same.
Brians Number is: #910-443-1374
Auction house address is:
302 South Dickerson St. Burgaw N.C. 28425
Our mailing address is:
1882 Ashton Lake Rd. Burgaw, N.C. 28425
For info on our company, Further Dates, Email, Directions, or to be signed up for our mailer sent out every time we update. Go to our new website www.stoversauction.com
Tag Sale Terms: Cash & Credit Card payment only! No Checks will be accepted, If you are a dealer please bring your tax exempt number 3% fee for credit card use. No buyers premium for tag sale only.
Auction Terms are below:
1. Payment: 13% buyers premium on all purchases. Master Card, Visa, Cash. No checks. 3% discount for cash. Please bring your tax exempt number if you have one.
2. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. Written descriptions & conditions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind. By placing a bid you signify that you have sufficient enough information to bid on the item & except it As-Is upon arrival. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
4. Stover’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
6. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any raise of bid not commensurate with the value of the item being offered.
7. Absentee Bidders No mailed payments please. We will send an invoice to you after the sale and your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount within 24 hours of invoicing. You do not need to contact us after receiving the invoice. Your account will be charged automatically. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or invoicing..
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3136.
8. All sales are subject to NC and Pender County sales tax of 6.75%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must possess a valid tax-exempt number. Stover’s Auction Gallery must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. Please call to setup a fax of the documentation in advance of the auction.
9. Bidding on any articles indicates acceptance of these terms. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, Stover’s Auction Gallery at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due here under and incidental damages.
10. All items sold in whatever order we see fit.
11. If you have any questions please contact our staff.
12. We follow all Federal Firearms Rules and Regulations.
13. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Stover’s Auction Gallery and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Stover’s Auction Gallery, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of NC.