Mid November Estates - Online Only Auction
online only auction•5 day sale •sale is over
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranties express or implied. That means INSPECT, INSPECT, INSPECT! There are absolutely NO RETURNS for any reason. Please contact us if you want to view items more closely. By bidding you agree to accept items in their current condition. Please note: We may not be available for last minute or weekend viewing. We strongly recommend contacting us well before auction closing to view items.
2. A 13% Buyer's Premium applies. Credit cards are accepted as part of registration. No other forms of payment are accepted. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & Amex. Declined credit cards are subject to a $20 administration fee, so please be sure cards are valid before registering.
3. NC sales tax will be charged on all purchases unless you have a valid reseller certificate on file or are having items shipped out of state..
4. In all disputes, the decision of the auctioneer is FINAL.
5. Bidders understand that the internet, wifi connections, servers and the like are not always reliable and that bids placed, may not be received. It is strongly recommended that bidders bid EARLY, in case of any connection or internet issues at the closing of the auction. Auctioneer has the right to stop or delay the auction in the event of any issue that may, in the opinion of the auctioneer, affect the ability of bidders to submit bids.. Items are NOT considered SOLD until the entire auction has closed and has been invoiced.
6. Pick up times are noted in the auction description. You are expected to pick up items on the pick up day.. Failure to pick up items on the designated day will result in items being considered abandoned. Please bring appropriate help and vehicles.
Items from multiple estates including a collection of Native American crafts ( including statues, quiver, papooses, Santa Clara Pueblo Indian pottery and more), higher end jewelry (including a 3/4ct engagement ring and new upper end dive watches), coins, antiques, collectibles, glass and pottery, tools, furniture, art (including Bob Timberlake prints) and much more!
Info, Bidding and Catalog - Click HERE
Inspection: Thursday, Friday - Nov 7 & 8 from 12-3PM
First lots close 7PM Sunday, November 10th then one lot every 20 seconds thereafter. Soft Close: Any lots receiving bids with less than 2 minutes remaining will have two more minutes added to the remaining time.
Pick Up: Monday November 11th from 2-6PM. - 1930 Castle Hayne Rd. Wilmington NC. We will ship on request.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!