COIN COLLECTOR’S COLLECTION PART 1
online only auction•5 day sale •sale is over
PORT CITY AUCTIONS, WILMINGTON, N.C.
IS NOW CONDUCTING PART 1
ONLINE AUCTION ONLY
COIN COLLECTOR’S PRIVATE COLLECTION
Chuck, Angel & Deb
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION.
BIDDING IS AVAILABLE 8:00PM EST TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
WITH A 60 SECOND SOFT CLOSE TO BEGIN 8:00PM EST
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27
Estate (living estate, name withheld by request) online COIN auction;
Items to be auctioned include Pre-1921 Graded Morgan’s, Silver Bars, Uncirculated Proof US Coins, Graded Gold Coins, 2018 Cook Islands 1/100oz Gold Royal Wedding Harry and Meghan Sovereign Coins, Sunshine Mint 5 Gram Gold Bar, Egyptian Coins, PAMP Gold Bars, 1/10 oz. Gold Eagles, Mexican Silver Pesos, and more.....
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS
WE WILL SHIP Within the United States (No International Shipping provided)
Packing & Shipping Fees Apply
Contact: ANGEL @ 703.728.0989
LOCAL PICK UP IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
PICK UP TIME DEADLINE for this Auction is FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2
ITEMS WILL BE FINED / FORFEITURED BEYOND FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PORT CITY AUCTIONS (P.C.A.)
Port City Auctions is an estate and business liquidation company licensed in N.C., S.C. and VA. We are located at 3911 Market Street, Wilmington, N.C. (rear entrance)
By registering for this auction, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Port City Auctions strives to accurately describe the items being sold, but all property offered for sale is strictly AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults.
All sales are final, and no refunds are given.
The sales records and recordings shall be conclusive. It is the responsibility of the bidder to determine the exact condition and authenticity of each item. No statement in this auction or by representatives of P.C.A. shall be considered as a warranty or assumption of liability.
Oral and written descriptions given by P.C.A. staff members in person or electronically are given as a courtesy to a client, are only an opinion, and should not be considered as a guarantee of age, composition, or authenticity. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear or imperfections. A good condition report considers age and use of item with appropriate wear. By bidding, you signify that you have either closely examined the items, have chosen not to examine them, or have hired an independent agent to examine the item(s) for you. Condition reports are available by contacting Port City Auctions calling 703.728.0989 or firstname.lastname@example.org Auctioneer: Chucky Nance NCAL#103329
The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw a lot for any reason deemed appropriate, including any lots that may have a reserve, or if there is a lack of bidding interest or lack of appropriate bids.
P.C.A. shall always have the right to withdraw any item at any time for any reason and to default any sale in the event of an error or dispute.
1. There is a 10% buyer’s premium for on-line bidding. There is no discount offered for Internet bidding. Fees charged by Internet platforms are the bidder's responsibility. A valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval by HiBid. Please register with the credit card you will be using for auction purchases. HiBid will authenticate the credit card by verifying a $1.00 charge can be applied to your credit card, the $1.00 is not charged to your credit card, it is just to ensure the credit card you have on file is valid.
2. Credit card payments are preferred during this time. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. Bidders paying by credit card will be emailed a paid in full invoice. No items will be released from the auction site without a valid paid invoice.
4. If payment is declined, Port City Auctions will file a non-paying bidder complaint with HiBid and resell the items. Defaulted bidders will be black-flagged in our database as a non-paying bidder. We reserve the right to sell to the next highest qualified Bidder and/or Buyer in the event the successful high Bidder and/or Buyer do not comply with the terms of the sale. By bidding on the items in the auction, the Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
5. Removal is at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Lots will be available for pick up only upon the presentation of the paid bill. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS during the scheduled removal times. NO refunds or charge back's will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times.
ALL WINNING BID ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BEFORE 3PM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2020 ARE CONSIDERED FORFEITED AND ABANDONED.
6. Payment is due at the end of the auction through Currency Pay payment service. North Carolina sales tax is applicable. Based on location and type of auction additional taxes may be due or exempt. Current bids on the internet will be executed on your behalf during the auction by, Hibid.com, or other viable Internet platforms. However, P.C.A. cannot be held liable for live internet bids that are not sent, received, or executed by the administrator. If you are bidding live, real-time on-line, please bid quickly because there is a time delay in receiving live bids. Multiple on-line platforms are active, so high bid on one site does not guarantee high bid on any lot as the bids are taken as presented through platforms.
7. WE WILL SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES (packing & shipping fees apply); contact ANGEL @ 703.728.0989
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
When picking up, packing and loading purchased items is the responsibility of the buyer. Port City Auctions does not provide boxes, packaging materials, or moving tools of any kind. Any loading assistance provided by any staff of P.C.A. is a courtesy, and bidder assumes all responsibility for care of items. P.C.A has no liability for any damage while providing loading assistance. Bidders should bring help to load and/or pack auction lots won at auction. Bidder is responsible for being aware of terms and conditions when registering to bid.
PACKING AND SHIPING: WE WILL SHIP CERTAIN ITEMS (packing & shipping fees apply); details -contact ANGEL @ 703.728.0989. LOCAL PICK UP IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
Packing and shipping costs and finalization is buyer's responsibility.
8. Legal Fees: Negative feedback, publicly posted comments and / or all complaints resulting from bidder's failure to read and/or understand terms & conditions will be aggressively pursued by legal counsel with bidder(s) responsible for all legal fees.
Thank you and stay well.....
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!