ANNUAL PRE-COLUMBUS DAY AUCTION
auction house•1 day sale •sale is over
1. EVERY LOT IS SOLD AS IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We, Langston Auction Gallery, do not guarantee dates, signatures, origin, condition, or authenticity. The bidder is solely responsible for determining age, condition, origin, authenticity, and value of the item before bidding. Langston’s will attempt to describe every lot correctly and point out any defects, but neither Langston’s, nor the consignor, will be responsible for any errors in the description or estimated value. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items of interest. By placing a bid via phone, Internet, or in person you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire or that you have chosen not to examine them. Any condition statement given by Langston Auction Gallery is strictly an opinion and Langston's shall have no responsibility for errors or omissions.
2. By registering for this sale and bidding on any item, all bidders are entering into a contract and agree to abide by and accept these terms of sale.
3. All announcements made during the auction take precedence over any printed material
4. There will be a 15% Buyer's Premium (2% Buyer's Premium Discount - cash or check) in house and a 20 % Buyer's Premium on all internet and telephone bids.
5. If the auctioneer calls your bid number by mistake, you must bring it to his attention at that time; otherwise, you are the owners of said merchandise.
6. On the close of the sale of an item, title to the property immediately transfers to the successful bidder, who, in turn becomes the buyer of the property. The buyer assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property, including all costs and expenses of handling, shipping, insurance, and export, and is liable for the full purchase price plus the buyer’s premium and applicable taxes. NC sales tax of 6.75% will be added to the total purchase price unless bidder qualifies for exemption by submitting a sales tax exemption form (Form E-595E) with Langston Auction Gallery.
7. All accounts must be settled at the end of the auction – cash, personal and company checks (with proper identification), MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
8. All packing and handling of purchased merchandise by Bobby Langston Antiques, Inc. staff is solely a service to the buyer and will be undertaken at the buyer’s risk.
9. Removal of merchandise is the responsibility of the buyer. Merchandise must be removed within two weeks. Any merchandise not removed within (30) days from the date of sale, unless prior arrangements have been made, Langston Auction Gallery, may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay a storage charge of $5.00 per item, per day and Langston Auction Gallery may place the merchandise in a subsequent auction, without reserve, to be sold to the highest bidder. After deducting the standard commission and any other charges that may apply, Langston Auction Gallery will remit the proceeds to the purchaser. Merchandise is stored at the risk of the purchaser.
Selling a fine selection of 18th and 19th century English, American, and French antique furniture, antique dolls, sterling silver, and porcelains including select items from the Estate of Cheryl T. Carraway of Walstonburg, NC (deceased); plus merchandise from several partial estates and private collections
Preview: Monday, October 7th - Friday, October 11th, 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
NOTE: Now available – live internet bidding via LiveAuctioneers.com
Bobby R. Langston NCAL #1573
Joseph A. Hutcheson NCAL #9373
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!