This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Waverly Living Estate Sale
Terms and Conditions:
This is a two day sale; items remaining on last day may be discounted.
~ Sign-up sheet / Numbers for entrance will begin one hour prior to start time each day.
~ We will not honor entrance list that are not our own, please make sure our logo is on any list that you sign in on.
~ You must be present when your name is called for entrance.
~ Once there is no longer a wait to enter, all entrance will be free flowing.
~ All items are to be removed the day of the sale; if you can’t do this please see Bert prior to purchasing.
~ Please bring a helper for loading large pieces of furniture.
~ We accept cash & credit cards with the proper I.D.
~ Not responsible for on-site accidents.
~ Please do not block driveways. Also please make sure you are not blocking the flow of traffic. Emergency vehicles MUST be able to get down the street.
End of Featured Pictures
Click 'Continue' to view the rest of the pictures
This two day moving sale features very fine items from furniture to tools:
- American Drew Furniture
- Triple Dresser w/ Mirror
- Queen Poster Bed
- Nightstands (2)
- China Cabinet
- Dining Table w/ 6 chairs and 2 leaf boards
- Other Furniture
- Sofa Table
- Serving Cart
- Wing Chair
- Bookcases (3)
- Breakfast Table w/ 4 chairs and leaf board
- Dry Sink
- Large Selection of Framed Prints
- "The Buy-Boat William B. Tennison At Drum Point"
- Signed John Morton Barber 189 / 950
- "1983 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp"
- Signed Richard W. Plasschaert 5594 / 13652
- "1984 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp"
- Signed Jim Killen 790 / 5020
- "1985 Canada Wildlife Habitat 'Mallard Pair - Early Winter'"
- Signed Robert Bateman 26932 / 41740
- Includes 2 Stamps (1 Stamp Signed By Bateman)
- "1985 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp"
- Signed Tom Hirata 790 / 5020
- "1986 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp"
- Signed Tom Hirata 3728 / 5020
- "1987 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp":
- Signed Larry Barton 790 / 5020
- "1988 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp"
- Signed Ronald J. Louque 724 / 5020
- "1989 North Carolina Waterfowl Conservation Stamp"
- Signed Louis Frisino 3757 / 5020
- "Quilt Art"
- "End of An Era"
- Signed Horace Raper 1999, 600/1000
- "Kill Devil Hills Lifesaving Station"
- "Nansemond Ricer Light 1921"
- "Cape Henry Lights 1939"
- "Thimble Shoal Light 1915"
- "What's Cooking"
- "Bushel and A Peck"
- Rugs and Runners
- iRobot Vacuum 650
- Power Tools
- Air Compressor
- Kitchen Items
- Pots / Pans
- Small Kitchen Appliances
- Golf Equipment
- Fishing Equipment
- Sharp 70" Flat Screen
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3227.
We will be updating this posting as sale setup continues.
This two day moving sale features very fine items from furniture to tools: American Drew Furniture Triple Dresser w/ Mirror Queen Poster Bed Highboy Nightstands (2) China Cabinet Dining Table w/ 6 chairs and 2 leaf boards Other Furniture Sofa Table Serving Cart Wing Chair Bookcases (3) Breakfast Table w/ 4 chairs and leaf board Dry Sink Large Selection of Framed Prints "The Buy-Boat William B. Tennison At Drum Point" Signed John Morton Barber 189 / 950 "1983 North Carolina Waterfowl...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?