We love working with artists as they have a wonderful eye for fine lines and composition! Plus, we believe they have great taste in home furnishings.
For this sale, you are in luck. Our client is a visual artist who has decided to relocate to the mountains of East Tennessee. She leaves behind some beautiful Mid-Century Modern furniture, lots of original art, bike riding equipment, some vintage pieces, and much more. The townhouse has been sold, and everything else must go.
Special parking notice:
The townhouse is located in a private courtyard with very limited parking. Please park along the main street that leads to the courtyard.
Here's some of what you will find:
- Danish Modern Bedroom Suite, made in Denmark. Including bed with headboard, matching nightstands, matching storage area at the foot of the bed, and a matching chest of drawers. In excellent condition. Includes mattress and bedding. Vintage. Superb!
- Platform bed. Like new. Includes mattress and bedding.
- Vintage bureau with matching mirror
- Matching birch bedroom shelving units that can be used as nightstands.
- Vintage table with marble top
- Vintage oak table with glass top
- White-washed small dresser with pottery handles
- Mid-Century Modern leather sling chair with cherry arms
- Rolling butcher-block island
- Upholstered sofa
- White-washed contemporary book shelf with glass doors
- White-washed corner desk unit with computer workstation
- Denon AVR-587 Sound System with sub woofer. Like new.
- Sony Laser DVD/CD player. With remote.
- 42" Samsung SmartTV. Like new. With remote.
- 55" Vizio Smart TV. Like new. With remote.
- Sharp Hi-Resolution printer
- Biking equipment
- Collection of women's riding tops, spring and fall
- Bike seats
- Bike seat covers
- Bike repair kits
- CamelBack canteens
- Women's bike riding shoes
- Selection of utility bags
- Weber gas grill
- Two-chair patio set with glass-topped small table
- Wrought iron garden bench
- Several large terra cota pots with wrought iron stands
- Several garden hooks
- Several high-quality kitchen electrics
- Collection of various types of wine glasses
- European ceramic bowls
- Collection of wine stoppers and cheese servers
- Art and art supplies
- Huge collection of original pieces created by our client
- Two boxes of art supplies, including paints
- Lighted art table
- A roll of partially used canvas
- Several framed prints, including one of Grandfather Mountain
- Art instructional books
- Werner step ladder
- Selection of hand tools
- Cordless drill
- Cordless leaf blower
- Several storage shelves
- Selection of sleeping bags and pads
- FREE-cycling. We always have some free items we are not able to sell because they are open containers. The client wants them to go to use!
- House paint
- Foodstuffs, mostly baking supplies and spices
- Cleaning supplies
- Gardening supplies
- Partially used paper towels
We will have a sign up sheet available at the front entrance beginning Friday, March 31, at 5 p.m. We will allow customers to enter based on their place on the sign up sheet, and you would need to be on site by 7:45 a.m. the day of the sale. The sign up sheet is for April 1 only.
Parking is limited as this is a village-type development. Please be mindful of where you park! We are saving a place for loading right in front. Please park along the main street just a few steps away. No need to come too early if you have signed up! (We can place your name on the list if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 344.
Everything will be priced to sell.