"A Family's Journey" Moving Sale
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
11am to 3pm
- First and foremost, come to the sale and have a great time!
- Though we do try to provide for your convenience, we invite you to bring your own bags and packing materials!
- We accept cash and checks. When the situation permits we also accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and debit cards. Please ask at each sale. Checks with acceptable ID only (no counter checks).
- Come early. Sign-in sheets will be placed outside the entrance one hour before opening. DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN SIGN-IN SHEET! It will not be there when you return.
- ALL PRICES ARE FIRM THE FIRST DAY!
- We will not give out prices over the phone or by email before the sale unless items are slated for possible pre-sale. Pre-sale items will be noted on this and other sites as " possible pre-sale ".
- You are responsible for removal of all purchases. WE DO NOT MOVE furniture and appliances so come prepared! All purchases must be removed by the end of the sales day. No exceptions.
- We reserve the right to restrict the number of shoppers in a venue at any given time.
- Please be thoughtful to those around you. No bad behavior will be tolerated. Please do not block or park in neighbors driveways or lawns.
- Clients can and sometimes do remove items from the sale. We will do our best to update photos and post items that have been removed.
- NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS!!
- EVERYTHING SOLD AS IS. NO REFUNDS ON ANY ITEMS. PLEASE INSPECT EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU BUY!
We are currently staging this sale in Winston-Salem, NC that more than anything shows a dedication to family and a love of nature. Please check this site as well as our Facebook page often for fresh photos and up-dates right up to sale time. Come see us!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!