Fremont Moving Online Auction - Brown Brook Circle
online only auction•10 day sale •sale is over
1. Pickup time windows are fixed and limited, but scheduled prior to the auction opening so you can plan for it. Due to seller constraints, they are inflexible, so please have a plan B ready if you decide to bid.
2. Payment is by credit card immediately on auction close. Please do not bid more than your credit limit.
3. Current bids cannot be changed or removed once submitted and each one is a promise that you will honor the bid and all the terms. Carefully review the lot description and your bid amount before submitting. Remember that you can adjust your MaxBid down to the ‘current bid price’ if you are the high-bidder.
4. Pickup is DIY - staff are not able to help move, pack or disassemble your purchases. Please come prepared with your own resources and tools to remove your purchases in a timeline manner.
5. Claims for refund can be made only in certain limited circumstances. When an error in the lot description has occured on an item you purchased, let our pickup lead know immediately so we may rectify it. Transparency is our aim in the sale of the “as is where is” used goods.
The support desk will not be able answer questions about items in an auction, because they do not have access to the items. Once online, staff do not see the goods again until pickup.
6. MaxSold does not arrange shipping; however, you can make your own arrangements at your own risk
What is in this auction?
This online auction features books, speakers, TV, mirrors, wall art, shelving, tools, glassware, sewing machine, ladders, bird feeders, wooden decor, and much more!
How to access the auction?
Simply click here: MaxSold
When does the auction close?
Everything will SELL BY Thursday June 13, 2019 8:00 PM regardless of price.
Bidding starts at $1. This is an online auction. We do not sell or ship privately.
For more information, please visit https://maxsold.com/terms-and-conditions
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!