50% OFF TODAY, EVERYTHING MUST GO!!THREE R ANTIQUES & ESTATE SERVICES PRESENTS A CLEMENTON ESTATE!!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8am to 4pm
8am to 4pm
8am to 4pm
We will have help to load furniture and large items in your vehicle, we will have an area next to the house to pull in for this purpose. Tips are always appreciated but not required.
If you are handicapped, please feel free to park in the driveway, be prepared that you may need to wait for another vehicle to move from behind your vehicle while they are loading or another customer is being dropped off
Cash and Credit Cards ($20 min) only, no checks will be accepted
Please bring boxes and packing materials, we will have bags and a limited supply of packing items. We ask that customers wrap their own items after purchase to make sure they are wrapped to your satisfaction
All sales are final, there are no refunds so please look over your item before you purchase
The house is old and has steps to negotiate throughout, although we do our best to minimize any hazards please know that you are attending the sale at your own risk; Three R and our client will not be responsible for any accidents on the premises
Please be kind to your fellow shoppers and our crew, anyone who is unable to act appropriately will be asked to leave.
THREE R ANTIQUES & ESTATE SERVICES PRESENTS
AN OVERFLOWING ESTATE SALE IN CLEMENTON SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!! A/C WILL BE ON!!
This is one of the biggest Estate Liquidation/Tag Sales that we have done! We have been working for several weeks and still getting things ready for this weekend! From Waterford to Black Americana, Reel to Reel, Musical Instruments and so much more! As always, we will have a nice assortment of Fine and Costume Jewelry here as well. We will be here Friday through Sunday 8-4 This is a smoke and animal free home and we will have the Air Conditioning working to keep you nice and cool!!
Please bring packing and boxes, we have too many items to offer packing for everything, there is sooooo much to see!
Here is just a sample of what we have, please keep in mind that the pictures do not include all of the items, this is just some of what we have here. We will be pulling things out of the garage and filling 10+ tables in the yard before you get here Friday morning too!!
Jewelry Assortment including Gold, Sterling Silver, Signed and Unsigned Costume and More!
Historic Ephemera including Magicians Booklet, Menus From Bonanza and the Old Chubbys in Camden, Year Books From Camden County College in the 70's, Owners Manual for a 1963 Valiant, Vintage Baking Books, By Laws for "The United Order of Tents", a sorority built by slaves in the 1800's - an important part of Black history and much more!
- Assortment of Washboards with Advertising
- Vintage Kitchenware
- Military Uniforms, Caps, Boots
- Trench Art
- Roseville Pottery
- Selection of Sterling Silver Candlesticks
- 14K Gold Necklaces
- Kitchen Table and Chairs
- Large Selection of Cut Glass and Crystal including Waterford and Lenox
- Large Selection of Milk Glass
- A Beautiful Mid Century Hand Blown Glass Vase, more than 2 feet high!
- Photographs and Portraits in Beautful Antique Frames including Black Americana and photo of the USS Battleship Maine, Baby Photos and much more!
- Assortment of Tea Cups, Signed and Unsigned in Porcelain and China
- Vintage Candlewick Glass
- Majolica Vases 100+ Yrs old!!
- A nice Selection of Vintage Oil Lamps
- Original Art in several types of medium
- Dining Room Breakfront and China Cabinet
- Noritake China Set
- An Assortment of Sterling Silver Candleholders
- Assortment of Vintage Guitars and Mandolins including a 1936 Gibson, a Collegiate Mandolin and Several Cases
- Upright Cunningham Piano in Excellent Condition
- Large Assortment of Audio Equipment including Vintage Reel to Reel, Record Players, PA Systems, Amplifiers and More!!
- Assortment of 78 Records, 33's and 45's, also have lots of Reel to Reel recorded Tapes
- Several Stoneware Crocks and Pitchers
- Two Floor Clocks with Shelving
- Several Early PDA's brand new in the box
- Vintage Travel Slides From the US and Abroad
- Entire Collection from teh Franlin Mint - "The Greatest Recordings of the Big Band Era" all brand new, still sealed in their Boxes
- Canon AE-1 35mm Camera with accessories
- Large Assortment of Books, Adult, Children, Cook Books and Religious
- Collection of Vintage "Airplane" Liquor Bottles
- Blankets, Throws and other Linens, Brand new still in packaging
- Large Selection of Christmas Decor both Vintage and Newer Items, many new in original packages
- Many pieces of Giftware that is brand new in original packages
- Mid Century Modern Table Lamps
- Wooden Rocking Chairs
- Luggage and Womens Purses, Vintage and Newer
- Early 1900's Metal Bed Headboard, Footboard and slats with Federal Detailing
- Exercise Equipment including a Full Fold a way Gym with Resistance Bands
- Lovely 1940's Bedroom Set, Chest of Drawers, Mirror, Dresser, Two twin beds and Table possibly Van Sciver
- Nice Selection of Hand Made Lace
- Vintage Portable Singer Sewing Machine
- Several pieces of Antique Salvage from House 100+ years old
- An Assortment of items to use with an RV including a selection of camping gear
- Many Automotive Detaila nd Cleaning Items, Tools and Some Spare Parts
- Mid Century "Surfboard" Table with Mosaic Top
- Upholstered Sofa in Excellent Condition
- Wing back Chair, also in Excellent Condition
- So much more!! I included pictures of the Garage and Storage Sheds to give you an idea of what we are still going through
The sale will be held in Both the interior of the house and the back yard
I'm sorry, I will not give out prices of items or preview walkthroughs or sales prior to the sale to be fair to the other customers
The sale will begin promptly at 8:00 AM each morning, please do not walk around the yard prior to the start time. We will be providing numbers on tickets from 5AM on the morning of each sale to control the number of people inside, the yard will open at 8:00 AM as well but you will not need a ticket for the yard. Please do not park in the driveway, we keep that area open for loading and handicapped customers to be dropped off/picked up.
Also, please do not park in the neighbor's driveways or walk on the neighbor's property's, Thank you.
We ask that you are curteous and kind to your fellow shoppers, there is plenty for everyone to see and the reason we all enjoy Estate Sales is that its FUN! Please keep it that way! Should anyone get out of control, you will be asked to leave. Shoplifters will be prosecuted, we will have security cameras at this sale.
Just an FYI, Our price tickets are white with black numbers as there are many items that are brand new and may still have the original prices on them; ours are alot less expensive too!!
We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!